Sunday 11 December 2011

Can love literally make you love sick?

Well, ive been feeling really sick. I haven't been sleeping that much, i get about 4 hours of sleep each night, maybe even less. Ive always been the type of girl to sleep 10 hours a day. So i don't understand what is going on. Not only am i not sleeping, but ive been eating like a pig, im usually a person that doesn't eat that much. Ive been vomiting, and it won't stop. All this started about 4 days ago, when i came back home from my cousins. Theres this guy that she knows that i kinda like. Were not really aloud to date each other because of our difference of age, and because my cousin is very protective of me. Anyways, we had this thing going on before, but nothing serious, and when i went back home last time, i really missed him and i was hearthbroken, he doesn't know that i like him. Well i saw him all over again, and then all those feelings that i was missing came back. I fell in love all over again. Anyways im back home and hearthbroken again, but ive been sick over since we've been apart. Like i said, ive been vomiting , not getting any sleep, and eating ALOT. I was wondering what was going on with me ? and if love had any thing to do with this?



If youve experience anything like this, please share, and give me answers on how to get better.



ps: sleeping pills aren't working at all.Can love literally make you love sick?
Ohh yes but it can also be just in your head. That same thing happened to me, I was on a cruise once and meet this amazing guy. Whenever I wasnt with him on the boat I felt extremly light headed and always felt like throwing up. I hardly ate and couldnt sleep.



You just have to let it pass, try to stop thinking about him and meet a new guy that lives near youu.



I hope you feel better hunnCan love literally make you love sick?
lol ive been through this trust me its weird cause all i do is think about them what i do is tire myself out and try my best to stop thinking of them
  • other
  • reptiles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment