Sunday 11 December 2011

Help! A demon is in love with me!?

Please don't answer this question if you know nothing of demons or if you want to mock me.....I have had a taste of hell and I need answers.


Please don't tell me to call the police. You'll read why later.





A man with an attachment is in love with me-or his demon is in love with me. I know this sounds strange, but this man has stalked me for 2.5 years and tried to coerce me into leaving the father of my child to be with him.





He tells everyone how I was his wife in a past life and how he is going to marry me again. He even told everyone he would be going ring shopping. The first time I looked in his eyes I thought I recognized him and when he asked me if I was his wife in a past life I answered yes. We looked into each other's eyes and fell in love.....I could not act on this desire bc I am 10 years older, am in a relationship and I was 4 months pregnant. I wrote it off as impossible and figured he would loose interest....after all, he is very handsome and sexy, has money and is younger.....he didn't lose interest....he did everything he could to put himself in my proximity.





He has slept outside of my home, said my name outside of my bedroom window, left love letters in my car begging me to leave my fiance and to please make love to him, he has masturbated in my car and coated my steering wheel with semen, broke into my house and masturbated several times on one of my used maxi pads forming a ';bannana boat'; holding approx 1/3 cup of spooge!


He got the keys to my house, has watched me sleep and masturbated on the bed beside me.


Calling the police is the wrong thing to do bc he knows every cop in town, has money and ';connections.';


A friend of his told my fiance' that this man has a ball of my hair and handfulls of my barrettes and other hair accessories....


What steps should I take to rid myself of this man and his attachment. My fiance' says that the demon wants me because I have a powerful soul and I am unmarked. Please help me understand this situation.....explain why and how a demon is in love with me and what I should do to make it lose interest and get on with my life.Help! A demon is in love with me!?
Demons cannot fall in love, they can only lust. Love does no harm to the person loved. Demons can drive people to lust after things that are not theirs and get them whatever means it can.





In this case the man doesn't love you though he claim he does. If he loves you he wouldn't be doing the things he did to you. He's just lusting after you.





He may be either having a real demon or just faking the demon thing or disillusioned. He's is definitely a pervert.Help! A demon is in love with me!?
I'll bet he's a demon in the sack.





If your fiance thinks he's a demon, it sounds like he's the one that's mentally ill. You might ask yourself why it is that you are so attractive to crazy people.
I don't see anything ';demoniac'; about this.
I'm sorry but he's not a demon, he's just a sick pervert. If he was a demon, he wouldn't be doing things like that because they are obviously turning you away from him. Demons are smarter than most people would probably think, and it would probably be able entice you. oh, and demons hate humans. they would never love one.
Alyssa Milano?
Time to report this nutcase to the police, restraining orders, et al.
This is weird. You should move if he has that much influence with the police. He may hurt you, your fiance, or your child.





btw, I have had some experience with a demon before- they were not good experiences. I don't think they fall in love. They seem to want to possess. Really think about it how can a demon know how to love? It would not be a demon if it did.
Um gross. You can't be serious. But I do think you have a sick mind.





Ummm how did he get into your car and how did he get keys to your house? This all just sounds too unreal...';he has masturbated in my car and coated my steering wheel with semen, broke into my house and masturbated several times on one of my used maxi pads forming a ';bannana boat'; holding approx 1/3 cup of spooge!


He got the keys to my house, has watched me sleep and masturbated on the bed beside me.';
First of all, call the cops, and if you can't trust the local police, go to a higher level, like state or federal. Second, I recommend a psychologist, because it sounds like you're asking for a lot of these things to happen to yourself. Don't be weird, just be mature, responsible, and do what is best for you and your family.
That is one crazy problem. The mention of a ';demon'; is simply complicating (unnecessarily) the situation. It's simple - you have a crazy stalker after you. That's all. I don't know why your fiance should bring up demons and make the situation worse for no reason.





I know you said not to say ';call the police';, but you have no choice. He is committing crimes and he needs to be dealt with. The police are the only ones who can do this. If they refuse to act because the guy is well connected, there are authorities you can complain to about the corruption of the police force. Either way, you need to report him and soon, before he does something really crazy.
just lock this fool up before he gets toasted
Firstly, you must understand the difference between demonic and plain old obsessive.





if you can't call the police, relocate to another state, another country even. it may come down to him attempting killing your family to be with you.





in the mind of the psychotic, it's all about cutting out the middleman to get what you want, and in this case, that would be your husband and child.
It seems you really do believe in demons as people as do I. I have yet to come into contact with one but I am greatly interested in this matter. If you wouldn't mind please enlighten me.





jacobfitz4@yahoo.com





Also to answer your question. If you have such a vast knowlege of demonic arts can't you go ';constantine'; no his ***? You know holy water and a cross? Silver bullets? I mean no offense by this and am completely serious. Email-me
He's a crazy man with an unhealthy obsession. Why are you letting him off easy by blaming a ';demon';?





If you don't want to get a restraining order or take any other actions, then you are just going to have to deal with it. But for your sake I hope he doesn't turn into one of those that goes berserk and does anything drastic.
This is a stalker not a demon, you should call the police and have him arrested. What the hell is wrong with your boyfriend that he'd sit idly by while you are being stalked and harassed by this psycho?
Try not to worry. In 3 or 4 months he will tire of that and one night break into your home and kill you while you sleep. YOU TWIT!! Call the Police. People like this are severly disturbed. He will eventually get to the point that he realizes he will never have you. At that point he may decide that no one else can either. Oh, and buy a gun, and learn how to protect yourself with it. Friends with the Police? They make these things called Video Cameras. Buy one and carry it around with you. He sees you pull it out of the car and start taping him, he might get the idea. If he doesn't, you will have the proof you need when you call the police.
Hi Rose, Sorry to hear that you are having troubles.





This is called ertomania. It happens when someone is obsessed to the point of believing that they are ';destined'; to be with someone or that they have been together in the past.





Ertomania is unfortunately a problem that doesn't go away on it's own and can escalate.





There are several books on the subject, I would recommend ';Stop Stalking Me'; by Macian. This describes the emotional technics used by those suffering from ertomania and how to deal with them.





As long as you are in an emotionally vulnerable state, it is difficult for you to see things clearly. There is a romanticism to the idea that someone would do ANYTHING to be with you and that can be very compelling. But you do need to protect yourself and your family.





best wishes

No comments:

Post a Comment