Sunday 11 December 2011

How Long should I wait for the man I love?

I love this man named eric very much. I have loved him for over 8 months now and still every dang day its gets stronger. He still takes my breath away when I see him and makes my heart skip. I wish I could fall out of love with him, but yet I want to wait till he is ready. I am praying the chains on his heart are broken so he is no longer scared to love again. His ex wife hurt him really bad. Every time he thinks about pursuing it and getting closer with me he gets scared and backs off. We have been thru alot together as well. I just miscarried his baby a week ago. He stayed with me all night and took care of my boys. He was very comforting and loving. Then on Wednesday of this week he drove me in to go shopping and stayed in the truck with the boys for 2 hours so I could shop in peace. Then once we got home he put them to bed for me. My boys love him very much and he says when he gets stable he will possibly adopt my son. I don't know if he is just saying that but its the third time he has mentioned it. How long is too long to wait for the man you love? Especially when he fits for everything you have been looking for, for your entire life? Then has 100 times more awesome traits on top of it? I couldn't love a better man. Just to let you know we quit having sex. He re dedicated his life to the lord 2 months ago and before that we had quit. He says we are friends but more than friends. We had not kissed for a while then he started again and now he is pulling away again. I am sure he loves me but he is scared. Truth be told we had not seen each ther for 6 weeks. Distance was apart of it. Then I was able to move back to the area and on dec 12th the day i got prego we made love. The best night of making love I have ever had with a man. Then we did it one more time and then we decided things were going way to fast wand we stopped having sex which is fine with me cuz sex ruins **** all the time. I just did not know I was already pregnant. He is a sweet man trust me.



* 19 hours ago

* - 3 days left to answer.



Additional Details

ak-angel thank you so much. you answered it very well. to the others on here reposted so much because people were getting the wrong impression about eric and even tho he would never see this i could never let him be thought badly of. he is the sweetest man and we are best friends although I love him. He is not sure how he feels yet and we are dating. I was just curious as to if i was being dumb.



18 hours ago

Umm the whole 6 week thing was in December. I go to the same damn church he does. This man gets down on his knees and prays and cries. He has re dedicated his life and we had quit sex a month before he even did it. Did you not see that i just lost his baby? We aint had sex in over 2 months not since dec 17th. We still talk and his kids love me and uhh hun I am only 23 and he is gonna be 36 on the 18th. We do go out on dates and the bosses at his work call me his woman and he lets them do that even tho we are friends, but more than friends. He is a christian man and we all know the power sex has on us and once in the moment how hard it is to stop. thats why when christian we are not supposed to even kiss cuz kissing leads to sex. he watches my kids all the time and he even spent over 20 hours on my damn car for free. and there aint been no sex!How Long should I wait for the man I love?
He is a keeper........wait as long as it takes.



Why is he pulling away for? He is a guy he wants sex but knows it is wrong, sometimes he pulls away when kissing for fear it will lead into more-lead where he does not want it to go.



Wait, wait, wait. This is one decent guy that is a real keeper. He is taking it slow and is really taking the time to get to know YOU.



Where else on earth are you going to find another guy like this one at?



You won't.



He sounds like a real man. A one in a million kind of guy.



Be worthy of such a guy and do not let him go. Wait.



Nothing wrong with your age difference. Don't let the age get in the way. Keep this guy. He sounds perfect.



Wish I could find one like that!How Long should I wait for the man I love?
This is fornication having sex. This isn't of God. A pure Christian wouldn't have sex until marriage. We all sin. I am thankful he serves the Lord Jesus. I know this is posted a year ago but someone may be in search of answers to your similiar situation so I commented to clear some confusion.

Report Abuse


The confusion is that God has our plans planned out. We wait %26amp; some disagree. Why would God keep bringing the same man and/or woman into your life? There has to be a reason God does this and those who don't believe in God well it still goes both ways. Why does that person come back? Love is the ans.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment