Sunday 11 December 2011

How to make your friend with benefits fall in love with you?

Hello everyone ;)



I'm having a friend with benefits. About half a year now. We used to be classmates at school but now we grew older we got closer. We really care about each other and love each other a lot. We respect each other.



He once told me that: ';No matter what I do with others you are something different. I do care and will support you no matter if we have sex or not and so does for you right?';



But I'm in love with him about 3-4 months now. I think he knows. At least I've let him understand. He says that I'm really gorgeus and he likes me. He has said to the rest of our friends that I'm the best he ever had on sex for him and that I have the greatest and funniest character. But he keeps on talking about this ';click'; a girl has to do to him :/



I can't understand if he has the all what's that all about this stupid ';click'; (Makes me feel like a switch)



So....I hope we can do something to change his mind :)



Thank you all in advance :)How to make your friend with benefits fall in love with you?
Stop being friends with benefits and try to make him jealous. You're making yourself too available for him, and guys prefer having a chase! THATS what makes the ';click';!



So heres what you do.

1) stop sleeping with him

2) hint/tell that you have a crush on this guy (pick someone believable )

3) Say you're not in the mood for 'benefits' cause of your crush



4) sometimes, tease him a little and act as if you want some sex, then stop and change the topic/turn your attention back somewhere else.



5) get close and flirty with another guy in front of him.



So a) if he gets jealous he'll try to date you. b) if he doesn't care at all, then at least you have a new guy :)How to make your friend with benefits fall in love with you?
he'll fall for you eventually, i mean he likes you right? he thinks you're funny and gorgeous so why is he making it all more difficult than it is. Just tell him that you want him to be your bf and that it's not like you're asking him to marry you or something.
Well this ';click'; he wants might not happen with you because you 2 were friends first and didn't look at each other like that back in the day. I have been in the same situation with my friend with benefits. We were hooking up like 7 yrs on and off though. I love him and he loves me but we both went in diff directions. I was married for a while and now he is married. He still calls me and will have sex with me but he would never leave his wife for me and I would never ask him to. We do have something special but I had to realize that what we have is never going to change.



Good luck and I hope you get what you want.
omg first answer...

jesus christ how many effen hoops you telling her to get him to jump through....

ENOUGH WITH THE FUKKKEN GAMES! PLEASE.

A CHASE IS A CHASE NOT MIND GAMES!







OMG MARIE?



HES MARRIED MOVE THE FKK ON!

WHAT A CHEATING DOG.

AND WHAT A STUPID ****** YOU ARE!!

**** SAKES WHAT THE ***** IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE.
stop putting out

shave his name into your pubes

No comments:

Post a Comment