Sunday 11 December 2011

Everytime i try to leave him something keeps calling me back what should i do?

I'M IN LOVE , WITH A GREAT GUY WHO CAN TED TO BE AN ASSHOLE BUT HEY THAT'S HIM AND THAT'S WHO HE IS SO IDEAL WITH THAT, BUT THAT'S NOT THE PROBLEM I BE WANTING TO SPEND TIME WITH HIM BECASUE OUT OF SIGHT OUT OF MIND, I KNOW THAT YOU CAN'T MAKE ANYONE FALL N LOVE WITH YOU OR EVEN LOVE YOU BUT I REALLY DO WANT TO WORK ON WHAT EVER ME AND HIM HAS AND TRY TO MAKE IT MORE THAN WHAT IT ALREADY WHERE JUST FRIENDS BUT I'M READY TO SETTLE DOWN WITH HIM, NOW HE IS NOT READY FOR ALL THAT YET BUT I'M NOT READY TO MOVE ON JUST YET BECAUSE SOMETHING IS TELLING MY TO STICK WITHHIM AND STAY, HOW DO I GO ABOUT AND HANDLE THIS WHAT DO I DOEverytime i try to leave him something keeps calling me back what should i do?
To be honest I think that you are feeling something that he is not feeling and that he may never feel for you. He maybe his holding on to you because he needs somebody to be by his side at all times and not just sometimes. You are in love with him and he is Berry seeing you as a close friend. You can not but your all, and all into something and you are reserving half of it back to you. This man is holding you back from the love of your life that is out there waiting for you.

You should just be friend with him and not let your feelings get all court in the middle.

Another thing, if he really don't want to be in a relationship / get close you can't make him and if you try to make him it may push him away from you. Image if you were in his shoes what would you do and how would you go about the issue.

You are have also said that ';SOMETHING IS TELLING MY TO STICK WITH HIM'; what is it and can it help the two of you group to become partners someday. Don't think about it to long, just make the correct dissension

No comments:

Post a Comment