Sunday 11 December 2011

How do you stop yourself falling too deeply in love with someone ?

I'm only young and I don't want to fall completely in love with my boy.



Chances are it won't last because we are both teens.



I want to make sure I love him, but I'm not in love with him because I can't take the breakup :(How do you stop yourself falling too deeply in love with someone ?
You can't really control your feelings without constantly saying to yourself ';I won't get to into this'; and in all honesty, that's not fair on either of you. If you aren't able to handle a break-up then you shouldn't be in a relationship in the first place.How do you stop yourself falling too deeply in love with someone ?
distract yourself! go get a makeover :)
Ask him what are his dreams...

And if they don't include you then you know he is not worth it.
Why would you want to stop yourself from falling in love? Thats like saying you wouldn't want to have children because of the pain of childbirth.



Relationships are beautiful. In your teens, twenties, and later, it doesn't matter.



I've been through really painful breakups.. really bad...with the person I'm with now!!!! But what has us together and really happy these days is that I decided to open my heart and just let things happen.



You can never avoid what your heart feels and you don't want to regret later not showing affection to someone you really care about so forget about the pain. Be optimistic and think of all the love dovey dates and things you can do now!!!
oh my god :) that is sweet i have almost the same problem, but i don麓t know how you ca stop loving someone! i don麓t even know if this is possible :(
Shoot them =]

*joke*

Ur in control of wat u do no one else
simple answer.. You Cant!

No comments:

Post a Comment