Sunday 11 December 2011

How do I make him get over his ex and fall back for me?

I have been with my boyfriend for nearly two years now. However, recently he went on vacation with a bunch of friends, and his ex turned up there. A couple weeks ago he told me that he thinks he might be falling back for her, and does no know what to do, because he also loves me. They broke up a while ago, but he was the one that got dumped, and he thinks the reason he still has feelings for her is because he never exactly found closure on the whole thing.

He doesn't want to lead me on if his feelings for her are indeed genuine, but he needs to figure out that on his own. I respect the fact that he told me everything, and I trust him a lot. I may be selfish in wanting him to myself, rather than letting him follow his heart. But I believe that love is about feelings, not truth or lies. And I really want to find some way to make him forget about her and want to be with me.

I've never been very manipulative, i chicken out at the slightest things like these. I know being all up in their faces all the time would drive them away even more, but sometimes I don't know how to resist him and pretend that I got other stuff in my life that's more important. Besides if I ever do something like that, he would worry and I don't really want to give him more stress.

So can someone please help me to do something, anything, that would make him come back to me instead of her?

Thanks a lot for any suggestions you got.How do I make him get over his ex and fall back for me?
Ouch! I've been in the exact same place as you, was crazy about the guy %26amp; he me but out of the blue his ex contacts him and he felt a need to go see her (in another state). Next thing I know, he's going to give it another try! Don't let that happen to you! You're giving the power away to your boyfriend and his ex!



Get a strategy! Stay cool and busy. Making him worry alittle, keeps you in his mind...positively. It's not stressing him and it's not manipulating. You must have a plan and follow it-it's not that hard. See my Squidoo lens...How do I make him get over his ex and fall back for me?
Unfortunately u can't make any1 love u. It suckz what ur goin thru but at this point u just have 2 trust that ur b/f will do the right thing. If shez trying the whole runaround on u then that is low. If u feel that u have 2 do something then ask him y she dumped him in the 1zt place. Good luck.
After two years of dating you, you should be important enough to him that he would know what to do when he starts to develop feelings for somebody else. Leave them alone, and work on his relationship with you. You shouldn't have to try to win him over. If you're not that important to him after all this time, then I would let him go. Even if he decides he wants you now, he could start developing feelings for anybody else at any time and just leave you then. There's no point in continuing to try to save this relationship because you'll only run into the same problem again later.
Why dont you wake him up a bit?



Show him what he could loose...dont talk to him much, go out without him, let his mind go wild wantin 2 no wat ure up to... he will want you more for it..



If he asks why the sudden change.. say u didnt want to lead him on as hes unsure bout things.



Dont be quick to answer calls or texts either...he will want u more if u keep him waiting.



I no its really hard becasue when your in love u just wanna be with them... and talk to them...etc...

sumtimes u have to be cruel to be kind...



And maybe another thing u shud do .. is remind yourself of all the gd times you guys have had .. then bring it up in convo ..



eg ... ';omgsh (chuckle) was jus thinkin bout the time we (**memory**).. was so jokes...



Lettin him remember all the gd times u guy had together... he will be thinkin ... omgosh .. all thats gna go down the draainn if i let her go.



let him really no what he has to loose.



If the worst cums to the worst tho.... u need to accept it.. and always remember there can always be sum1 better...



good luck



xx

No comments:

Post a Comment