Sunday 11 December 2011

Saying I love you during sex?

My man and I have been together for a year and a month now, we were bestfriends for three years before we started dating and we have a 4 month old son together. We say ';I love you.'; to each other everyday, but for the first time he told me he loved during a wonderful night of making love, he looked me in the eyes and said it. Now my question is has anyone ever told you they loved you during sex?? how did it make you feel when it was said?? Cause when he said it to me my heart starting beating really fast like it did the day I fell in love with him. It made me feel amazing and I knew from that moment he really is in love with me. Saying I love you during sex?
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.........Saying I love you during sex?
you just answered your own question
feels great dont it!
Yes, and then a few days later I found out he was married, lied to me about his name, age and occupation, and had two children.

No comments:

Post a Comment