Sunday 11 December 2011

How do you get over him?? I need answers!?

Okay, so there is this guy that I have had a crush on since the 4th grade. (I am a freshman in HS now) He is one of those guys that is a total jerk, but he always manages to do something to make me love him... He knows that I like him, thanks to my very sneaky friends, and even though I know he knows, he pretends that he doesn't. We have a lot in common, yet we couldn'tt be more different. I can take my eyes off him! I thought I had gotten over him over the summer, but I saw him and... ya...

I don't know what to do. I know that there is no way he would date me but every time I get almost over him he does or says something that makes me fall all over again! It hurts when I see him flirting with my friends, even more when they flirt back, but I know there is nothing I can do...

And this is starting to get really pathetic...

SO How can I get over him???



PLEASE HELP ME!?!?!?!?!?How do you get over him?? I need answers!?
Why don't you just confront him and tell him that you like him and that you should go out or something.



Maybe that's all he needs, maybe he's not so sure about your feeling towards him.



If he rejects you...then just get drunk.How do you get over him?? I need answers!?
Make some new friends
you shud just ignore him.. all da time.. dont pay any attention to him..or talk to him.. he'll *** looking for you..you'll see..
that happens to me w/ my ex-bf. try being flirtatious back to him. maybe it'll help him 2 c, that you are willing to take steps to insure that he notices you.

No comments:

Post a Comment