Sunday 11 December 2011

He says ';I Love You'; several times while making love...?

My boyfriend told me he has fallen in love with me. I told him I felt the same way. We have told each other, ';I love you'; only a few times.. it's not a habitual thing right now, which is fine with me.



I just wonder -- every time we make love he tells me ';I love you,'; ';Do you know how much I love you?';



After writing this, I can't really pinpoint my question. I am 30 years old and have never had a man say this to me during sex. Is this something you men do often or do you think this is his way of comfortably telling me how he feels?He says ';I Love You'; several times while making love...?
If a guy says 'I love you' durring sex what he meant to say is 'I love this'. It doesnt mean he doesnt love you too, but girls should know that.He says ';I Love You'; several times while making love...?
:/ it'd be depressing during sex.

sex is about fun!
I know you may be directing this at guys, but I think it is normal. I have been with a guy who was like that. He would always say that during sex. We had already said it to each other before, but I think it was his “dirty talk.” he was kind of intense like that. It might just be his thing, instead of saying “yeah” or “o god” he says” I love you.” It sounds sweet.
I don't mean to burst your dream but was he directing those words to you or was he thinking of the one that got away?
  • nail polish swimwea
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment