Sunday 11 December 2011

How do i make him fall for me again?

okay so story is.. Me %26amp; this guy were dating for some time %26amp; i was completly in love with him. %26amp; he has convincied me that he loved me as well.. but he said when we wer together all he wanted to do was talk to me %26amp; it wasted to much of his time so he needed a break to get some things done. so i gave him a break, still in love with him, he goes out with my bff and told me it was cus they never even talk and she really liked him. i flipped. but let it go, so they broke up he tells me he loves me still %26amp; wants to hang next weekend and go back out %26amp; blah blah blah. so my friend messages him saying do you like marissa. he goes no. and she said then why you tell her that,. he said um i didnt bye. and so i thought, wow. i dont wana like someone who is gona deny me. so i said to leave me alone, wanting him to say no and come back to me. yea didn't work. so now we arnt talking.. its been three days only, but its killing me. what do i do? how do i get him back? i dont wana seem clingy, but i dont know how to not..How do i make him fall for me again?
Girl listen to what I'm about to tell you.. Leave him alone. You're the girl who he's just gonna keep going back to for a ';good time';. He's a jerk. If you go back to him he'll just break your heart. A friend of mine had the same problem. The guy ended up leaving her... for the 2nd time. If you go with him again, you're just setting yourself up for disaster honey.. Get back to me for more adviceHow do i make him fall for me again?
you brought that on yourself.....you caused this mess. go talk to him. thats as much as i can say...

No comments:

Post a Comment