Sunday 11 December 2011

How Long should I wait for the man I love?

I love this man named eric very much. I have loved him for over 8 months now and still every dang day its gets stronger. He still takes my breath away when I see him and makes my heart skip. I wish I could fall out of love with him, but yet I want to wait till he is ready. I am praying the chains on his heart are broken so he is no longer scared to love again. His ex wife hurt him really bad. Every time he thinks about pursuing it and getting closer with me he gets scared and backs off. We have been thru alot together as well. I just miscarried his baby a week ago. He stayed with me all night and took care of my boys. He was very comforting and loving. Then on Wednesday of this week he drove me in to go shopping and stayed in the truck with the boys for 2 hours so I could shop in peace. Then once we got home he put them to bed for me. My boys love him very much and he says when he gets stable he will possibly adopt my son. I don't know if he is just saying that but its the third time he has mentioned it. How long is too long to wait for the man you love? Especially when he fits for everything you have been looking for, for your entire life? Then has 100 times more awesome traits on top of it? I couldn't love a better man. Just to let you know we quit having sex. He re dedicated his life to the lord 2 months ago and before that we had quit. He says we are friends but more than friends. We had not kissed for a while then he started again and now he is pulling away again. I am sure he loves me but he is scared. Truth be told we had not seen each ther for 6 weeks. Distance was apart of it. Then I was able to move back to the area and on dec 12th the day i got prego we made love. The best night of making love I have ever had with a man. Then we did it one more time and then we decided things were going way to fast wand we stopped having sex which is fine with me cuz sex ruins **** all the time. I just did not know I was already pregnant. He is a sweet man trust me.How Long should I wait for the man I love?
Girl, its ultimately up to you. We can't give you a timeframe. I'm like you. I met someone who I think puts the AWE in awesome and he's scared to move on too. I got to spend 4 great months with him before he got stationed somewhere else (military). In that time, I made it clear that he needs to heal (a girl he liked before me was ready to rush into things and when it didn't go her way, she stopped talking to him.) As much as I would LOVE to be his girl, I don't want him to fear me, so I'm equally as content being his friend since I know he likes me as well. And if he does move back here after the Air Force, it won't be for 4 or 5 more years. I'd be waiting for WAY more than 8 months. It would be the easiest and hardest thing I've ever done. Easiest because I don't want anyone else. Hardest because there is such a huge void in my life from when he left.



Guys like mine and the guy you described are worth waiting for. I'm willing to wait a lifetime for this guy. I told him that instead of being a hookup, I'd rather be his friend for life. I don't want just a guy's body. I want his heart and soul as well because I would be giving him mine iin return. If this guy is not ready for the whole enchilada, then just back off. Let him know you value him in your life and your kids, but with each kiss, touch, etc, you are falling for him and thats not fair to you either.



Stay friends (JUST FRIENDS) until he decides he's ready. I'm sure its hard as hell. But in the end, patience will pay off and he'll love you more for waiting it out.How Long should I wait for the man I love?
it's really all up to you. not us.
you have ask this question a bunch of times, you want to just do it.



answer mine

http://ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind鈥?/a>
Hi Dear



I don't think that he has committed. He will go back to his wife
you know him better than we do
it sound like he made his decision to move on so the best thing is for you to move on too. :0)
It seems you have already made up your mind and you are all for it. What you need is a kind of secondment from your well wishers - I endorse what you are thinking and want to do - go for it dear - all the best:)
IF U REALLY ';LOVE'; HIM YOUR GONNA WAIT FOR HIM ^^



LOVE IS NOT ALL ABOUT TIME OR DISTANCE, LOVE



IS WHAT YOU FEEL IN YOUR HEART NOT YOUR MIND HOW LONG?



1000 YEARS IF IS TRUE LOV=)
All the time necessary. BUT a more reasonable time would be.... like 1 year... from now.



AND... that thing about him being scared, let me tell you ITS NOT TRUE



The reason a man has doubts its because he is waiting the possibility of meeting a younger woman without children... BUT at the same time THAT may be a risk.



He likes you a lot, but like I told you, the possibility of another woman is there. Maybe thats why you have not seen him for 6 weeks.



Men can be all sweet you want, but most of them only want sex, even if they say they are closer to Jesus now. And you can verify that by the facts! thats what s been happening with you, you have reached the deepest level of intimacy a couple could have (sex) but still you dont see a commitment, just excuses.... and some of them very well known like.. OH IM SCARED, OH WE ARE GOING TOO FAST (another form to say.,... well I had sex with you, now let me tell you this excuse to appear like a sensible man, but I knew what I was doing, so its just that I desire you so much, but not to that point to have a commitment with you)



If you want him back you have to follow some simple rules that apply to 99% of men.



1) Do not let him see you (well that part its already done, 6 weeks)

2) Let him see you by pure casuality, (pretend you have not seen him)

Dress very beautiful and attractive

If he comes to you, then act like a very happy and self confident woman... do not talk about how much you miss him... pretend to be unworried about him. Pretend to have a lot of things to do... do not kiss him in the lips when leaving (the catch here is that you have to transmit without words, that you are interested in another man)

That will activate on his brain the idea that he is losing you to another male....



3) Never directly talk about other man or let him see you with another man (You are building tension, and jealousy in his mind, but not anger)



4) Dont have sex with him.... you will dress beautiful... and youll apper from now like a difficult woman... a woman desired by other males....

But usually when men have sex they lose interes

Sexual desire is another thing you have to accumulate in him

No comments:

Post a Comment