Sunday 11 December 2011

Does this sound like true love? please help :0 long story?

I know its a bit silly asking a question of my personal life on yahoo answers, but I'm sooo bored right now and all I can do is think of him.



So heres my story.

I knew him from going to this club every Sunday and he was very sociable with me and my boyfriend at the time. I always remembered looking at him with such a profound lustful feeling. He was just beautiful to me and when he would come around me I would get butterflies. And this feeling was really forbidden because I was soooo loyal to my then boyfriend of 3 years. When we would say hi to each other I felt his vibes, it was weird. I remember asking myself ';damn does he like me?';, it was just the way he stood around me and how he looked at me. He was my type completely.



So about 2 and a half months ago I broke up with my boyfriend. He was really immature, cheated, and I got tired of his treatment towards me. So a month after we broke up I went out with a friend of mines. I remember earlier in the day we had a conversation about men and I brought up the guy's name. I hadn't seen him in about 9 months and I told my friend how lovely I thought he was and how I was hoping to see him later on that night at another club.



The moment came when we finally arrived at the club and there he was. He immediately spoke to me and through out the night all he did was stare in my direction, smile and dance in my direction. Long story short, my friend told him I was feeling him and its been a wrap after that. The next morning he called me and that same night we met.



I've never felt this way for anyone before. During that night we smiled, and smiled and smiled. His energy was so intensed my whole left side (he was sitting in the driver's seat) was warm. When he grazed my hand I felt a currency flow through my body. We kissed that night and all he could say was ';Are you really here in front of me? Am I dreaming?'; He supposingly wanted me for years. And he expressed how he couldn't stand the way my boyfriend treated me and that he wanted to steal me away so many times. The following week we questioned wheter we were falling in love. And yea we had sex....boo hoo lol. But this expereince has been beyond a ';jump off'; or 'sex thang'. When we make love we truly take each other in. We stare for long periods, we kiss each other like we are looking for treasure in each other's mouths. He literally tries to breath the same air that comes out of my body. For instance; as he layed on top of me he sniffed the air that was coming out of my nose lol. But it was serious!



We both love nature, we love to dance, we love music and we're so souful with each other. Like I feel like I've known him all my life. And when he dances I feel my heart tear in too two.....I want to be a better person because of him. When were around each other our feelings are so intense......we both just get an overwhelming feeling that thats a hold every time. And just as I'm speaking about him, he speaks of me the same. We've already cried to each other because of our profound happiness. If this isn't love then I don't know what it is....it feels so beautiful to me.....he is beautiful.....:)

I know we rushed some things, but we are going to take some time to build our selves up before going into a relationship. He calls me his Angel and I call him my King. We try not to plan for the future but is hard not too. I just see him being in my life for a loooooong time and he has said the same.





Your thoughts?

Thank you.Does this sound like true love? please help :0 long story?
That is the same feeling I got when I met my fiance it's a feeling you have never experience and it feels wonderful like nothing can go wrong. And oh yeah cannot forget about the butterflies I got when he came around and I still do after 8 months. It sounds like true love to me and it doesn't come often so I'd go for it before it's too late. The feelings you are getting is love sounds like you could really hit it off with him and find happiness I wish you the best of luck I am sure your not going to need it though. ;-)Does this sound like true love? please help :0 long story?
Oh my goodness this is beautiful.. Marry him



GOOD LUCK
It seems that it is,and on a diffrent note that was buetiful.Have you ever thought about writing love books?Anyway it is true love,becuase you both a strong feeling for one another.Just one thing,sex in the beggining of a relationship has a higher chance of ruining it.The partner could go bored and seek sex with diffrent people.
wow! I know your exact feeling.( long story on my end too, also with a little twist) anyways, I always wondered the same thing, as to why you can just meet someone and that very second you both have this amazing intense connection! love at first sight? lust at first sight? I guess you'll never really know, i would say a mix sure of both... don't you think? But oppose to meeting someone else that is surely a great guy etc etc but that connection isn't there right off hand. I would just say to not move so fast, because you two are obvious of the connection and the infatuation. Funny story me and my boyfriend are the same exact way, he was in the relationship though( this girl was a huge *****, sad to say, and treated him like crap!) and he still stayed loyal to her, once they broke up we indeed hit it off right away,( some would say to fast) but sometimes its just right, the right moment the right time, and we are still one strong relationship although its only been 6months. Anyways just thought i would comment your novel ha ha;) Keep it fresh with this guy and keep the mystery that's whats exciting.!
Hi there. I really think you are still in a hurting period after you broke up with your Ex. I read you last question. You are vulnerable at the moment. Men can be cheats...talking from experience. One question before I continue.. do you believe for all the time you have been meeting him while you were still with your ex, he didn't mess around with other girls? are you saying now that you are done with your ex..he was there waiting for you for the moment..he was a good magician if your answer is yes. I read your last experience with your Ex and I would 60% suspect that you are getting into the same trap. You have to make sure that he means what he says. I am not suggesting that he is the wrong guy..he might be mr right but you gotta make sure you read the right signs before you get yourself into a similar mess with your ex. You gotta look at the bigger picture and your future rather than the moment you look into each others eyes and think this is it. One advise I have always had for women.. you only glow until you are about 40..to be generous and after that your chances dwindle..make sure you take your prime to find the real love of your life.. the man that your ribs were formed from and there is only one in the whole universe. Sex is not all there is to a meaningful relationship..its there right love that count.Be cautious considering that you just broke up with your ex.

No comments:

Post a Comment