Sunday 11 December 2011

Falling in love. how? what? when? where? who?

falling in love. how? what? when? where? who?

I am so in love with my boyfriend. He is all I think about day and night. I want him to feel the same way about me, how do I make him fall even more in love with me and please save your answers if you plan on advising me I can't make anyone fall in love with me. How do you make that transition from being the chaser to the chasee? He's 22, recently graduated from college, loves comics, The Office, movies, punk/emo music. I know he really likes me as he travels very very long distantces to see me a few times a week, calls me almost everyday, and we have fun and laugh alot together. But how do I make him want me more? What are some tips? How do you reel them in even deeper? How did you make someone fall in love with you? And if you've ever fallen in love with someone what was it that made you fall in love with them?Falling in love. how? what? when? where? who?
Okay I will NOT answer any TRUE answer.



Maybe if you bury a snippet of his hair in your yard and wish on it under the moonlight he will love you. or if you treat yourself as a second class citizen and put his needs first and last. Or maybe if you dress up in a big clown costume you can entertain him so much he will forget that is is ANOTHER HUMAN BEING AND NOT UNDER YOUR CONTROL.



Opps, I forgot, you only want LIES.Falling in love. how? what? when? where? who?
Honey all you can do is be yourself and above that let him be who he wants to be-

there is nothing that will MAKE someone love you

its either there or not
Falling in love sucks. F that s#!t
I'm just answering to say WORD to Love Yahoo!!!. Painful sh!t.
You need to spend more time together. Make it last like an eternity. Unfortunately, you can never FORCE a person to love you equally like you will. That's the reality of life. You never expect anything in return when you love a person. Love is not a give-take relationship. It's like a boundless ocean and you're mentally prepared to fall, and be destroyed for it.



I'm a guy and someone who failed in love. But, I still don't feel any worse for it. I'm telling you if you could love this guy with 1/10th the passion I did, it won't matter at all what he does in future.



You can read the question I asked to understand my experience.
love can sometimes just be addictive clinginess. It gives you a high but it eventually dissolves when you get bored with it. Real love comes from being conscious
Kath, I'm overjoyed for you and your situation, truly, but some words of caution from a guy who's been in two committed relationships (one was a marriage) and has travelled thousands of miles to spend time with those he's loved.

You are already far luckier than many people in this world to have someone who'll travel so far ';a few times each week'; to be in your arms, who'll call you so often and with whom you have such a great time. He already relies on you, values your company over many others' and seeks your attention and affection before anyone else's. Many married couples have left what you're now experiencing far in their past and now only have time and memories in common. Most people would be envious of the intimacy you share and the joy you have.

Don't look for more than is reasonable to expect of any man. Let time be the factor that secures your bond. Forcing anything or placing demands on him when things are already so good will just create disatisfaction where there is now solace, trust and peace. The absolute last thing a guy wants to feel is trapped.

Love doesn't necessarily equate to demand.

Have patience and let every gesture and word signify how much he means to you. Just enjoy what you have. Life has a way of putting so much of what we enjoy in the past all too quickly.

Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment