Sunday 11 December 2011

How to make my love to like me?

k ive known this guy since i was 3 years old growing up to be best friends, im 18 and he is 20 right now, we have all those good times and bad times, the thing is im soooo in love with him, he likes me but isnt ready for a relationship becasue he is on his mission for two years..i want him to come back falling in love with me...do you have any suggestions what I should do?!How to make my love to like me?
Just act like yourself

he should like you just the way you are not by acting~~

Be playful with him~!!How to make my love to like me?
Mormon eh? My advice would be to just send him letters, it will give him something to do on his free time and also will show him that you care about him.
follow your heart you can be in love and have a life to
Do I understand this correctly, that he is going to be away for two years? My advice is to get some other hobby. You are building him up in your mind to being all kinds of things that he is not. He will be away for two years doing other things - like, having a life. You need one too, and one that does not revolve around simply focusing on a guy. You will be far more attractive as a whole and complete person, instead of some needy, obsessive little lovesick female. I don't mean this to sound harsh, but you are young, and you are just wasting time when you could be bettering yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment