Sunday 11 December 2011

This is one of those teen guy questions should i stay with him?

so ok some time about 2 years ago i met this guy he was a sophmore with a girlfriend and i was a frosh, single. he had been with his girlfriend for a long time a year and like a week when he decided he was tired of her and decided to use me to cheat on her with. he told me not to feel bad, and we found out later she had slept with 2 other guys. to this day i still feel bad. he always said it was ok. that it would have happened or ended eventually. obviously but i dont feel that was the right way to go about it. but he told me during his infedelity that '; i dont love you, and this is just for fun, but maby one day we could fall in love, right now, this is just excitement.'; keep in mind i was young and that blew my mind, but i still had the hots for him, i really liked him, how he was and who he was, and the cheating didnt bother me. idk why it didnt bother me till later when his girlfriend found out. well before we cheated, he had become good friends with me, i lived with my drug addicted abusive mother, and one day i couldnt get a hold of anyone else to help me so i called him becuase he had told me once that if i ever needed anything to ask him. well i called him and he really helped and he became my main source of help.l felt safe with him. well after his girl found out he broke down and decided he still wanted to b with her, she said it was ok but he had to never talk to me agian so he sent me a messege one day over myspace taying he was osrry but he could never tlak to me again, ever nore acknowledge my existence. and i called him screaming and yelling later. about two weeks later they finally break up and he tries to come back and say hes sorry and i yelled at him he was my closest friend at the time and he left me after saying he wouldnt let me down. he then promised after i let hm back in my life that he would never leave me again. well our friendship grew and we had a bit of a sexual relationship and when we owuld party or be drunk or be alone and close things happend never sex sex though. i wouldnt let that happen due to fear id get to attatched. well i failed anyways cuz i got attatched and about two months later my best girlfriend ended up likeing him and he ended up likeing her, and leaving me again, never focused or spoke to me, he just left again. and then after fights and losing my friend we came togeher agiain and he swore nothing would ever come between us again. than another girl came along, and he ****** her and left calling her a skank. and acted as if he hadnt ditched me again my sophmore year his junior year a new girl, along were having fihgts about all the girls. well i have a new boyfriend finally at 8 monnths we break up. but during our first month we broke up once, and my guy friend, who i still liked regardless of my feelings for anyone esle, let me stay with him becuase i was really upset for why my boyfriend and i had broken up, and with all my problems at home, in all my tears he comforted me, and i let him sleep with me, he said it was making love, i called it just f*ing, but i learned pre marital anything isnt worth it so yeah. well my boyfriend and i got together and he stayed all 7 months messing aorund with other girls but begging fo rme to break up and be his. finally i did and i told him i didnt wanna be with him right awya because i wanted freedom and to get over my realationship. in reality i just didnt trust him to stay with me. after countless fights and him threatening his life if he couldnt have me i finally told him that after all the pain i faced with him and his infedelity i couldnt trust him and how my self destructive behavior didnt see myself fit fo him. well he said ok. we still stayed close and were still'lvoers' so to say well one day we had a really big fight and he threathend hs life agian and he had been giving his mom so much grief, so i caved and said allright. for the second time i let him manipulate me ino being his girlfriend. i told my friends they didnt like it and they wouldnt let me see him

now he hates me and feels everything was a lie. which it wasnt i really did love him and i still do, we are best friends. and i dont mean like in love like marriage i mean like friends i loved him. we were like amazing besides our fights and our immaturity and infedelities. well. then he pulled a knife on me for dumping soda on his head for calling me a ***** while i was crying becuae he was being an *** i know mature right but what ever. well i ended up pregnent with his kid. i had a misscariage about a month in and he wont belive me or anything.

but were talking now

should i want him back... cuz i do...This is one of those teen guy questions should i stay with him?
This guy sounds very inconsistent. I'd evaluate his behavior, and make a judgment call. This is for you to decide. But, I always stress, THERE ARE BETTER GUYS OUT THERE. Trust me, there's great guys out there, you just need to scope them out. In your case, I'd start searching for someone more mature and more devoted to you. But, then again, it's your choice. Hope this answers your question. Oh, by the way, people on Yahoo! Answers tend to stay away from long questions, so try to keep things as summarized as possible. Hope this helps. E-mail me if you need more advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment