Sunday 11 December 2011

How do I get him to open up to me again?

Iv known Joe for a year, before he moved to my city he lived in a rough urban ghetto, he is a drug user and his childhood was troubled, e.g living with random women to get away from his parents, rap, lying , stealing etc. He used to scam me out on money before but later we made friends and fell in love, we had great times, he showed me his love in many ways and trusted me until i confessed all my feelings to him only to find out later that he called his friends mocking me and said im crazy head over heels for him and that makes me fukcing dumbass, i ditched him and got on with life until his friends start telling me he realy misses me and regrets what he did, so i opened up the lines of communication again but he is more closed off from me now, more shy.. basically not what we used to be.. its VERY hard for him to talk about his feelings due to probably his childhood, not being used to being emo, having to be tough etc, i guess the feeling of love make his feel weak.. he does all these things to piss me off like talking about other women etc all to get my attention and whenever he does this, his friends always shake their head at me as if saying 'hes bullshitting, hes just making you jealous, dont fret over his behaviour'.. he made attempts to see me and text me, like when i didnt reply he immediately asked like ';What am i not worth your time or are you shy, dont be shy, i come with the best intentions..';

I really want him to be open to me again, maybe hes scared because he has feelings for me and im the only girl he ever loved so we have problem talking due to awkwardness, with other women hes mr.sexy daddy, confident etc, but with me alone he withdraws, puts his head in his hands and is silent, thinking...how do I break this awkwardness between us when we are alone now.. Im also not too forthcoming about my feelings because I dont want to be rejected and laughed at like i was at my first love confession to him and he wont talk first either.. so how the hell can we solve this? all his guy friends are like trying to help us, like passing information from me to him and likewise like teleporters because we cant say these things face to face... when we met after our fight we were cool, i was casually dressed we just went out for a walk with him n these 2 losers who he was babysitting, we were walking and like huggin shoulder to shoulder walkin like buddies, but the next meeting i was in a pretty dress and all cute he went withdrawn and shy.. dammit, do we even have a chance?How do I get him to open up to me again?
hust give him another chance if you really want him and his warmth really matters to you.................

just gobak to him with a s-m-i-l-e.

things should improve...................

or else just shut it and turn over to the next chapter of you life.

key sera sera



gud luk to you

No comments:

Post a Comment