Friday 22 October 2010

Bf asked to make him fall in love, how can I be outgoing and fun?

Okay. Here's the deal. Bf and I dated for a year and a half but had a breakup for a month then got back. We broke up cause I took him for granted and treated him badly and he couldn't handle it anymore. We got back cause we misses eachother greatly.



Here's our problem. He's getting depressed cause all we do is sit at home, go to school and does nothing fun. I have school but he doesn't cause he starting in October. We live together.

Yesterday he asked me if I can make him fall in love with me again just like before cause he doesn't like how our relationship is going at. We're gonna break up soon if I can't ';make'; him fall in love. He told me to be outgoing and fun and should suggest stuff to do?

But I don't know what's fun or being outgoing is. So can you guys help me? I live in NY. I'm 18 and he's 19. Money isn't a too great of an issue so we can take short vacations.



Please give me idea on how to be fun and outgoing? Cause I have no idea, he doesn't like going to beach, movie or picnic. He's not into the whole big romantic thing. Please help me. And please, I beg you not to say you can't make someone fall in love. I know, only time can tell, but he ask me to make him fall in love and fast or we won't work anymore. I love him and he loves me, but he's not in love with me. By the way, we are very serious about our relationship, this isn't just a fling that comes and goes. We're both serious.



Thank you so much!! I really realy need answer.Bf asked to make him fall in love, how can I be outgoing and fun?
What is he, the excitement hound?



Tell him if he wants to have fun, he can put his lazy brain to use and start helping you think up fun things to do. Since when did you become the cruise director of this relationship? He's lazy. I don't know if you want a guy who wants you to make all the plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment