Thursday 28 October 2010

What did your bf/gf, husband/wife, do to make you fall in love with them?

Well my [bf] ex, he made me laugh no matter what %26amp; i 鈾?to laugh so that's some of it %26amp; some other like how he wanted to see me %26amp; it didn't matter what time of the day or night.



ummmm =]



memories lolWhat did your bf/gf, husband/wife, do to make you fall in love with them?
Well....I met my boyfriend when neither of us wanted to be where we were. I was only fifteen at the time ( sixteen now ) and we hit it off. I wasn't looking for a boyfriend but I found something special in him I just couldn't put my finger on. We started dating three weeks after meeting and have been together ever since. He's my first REAL boyfriend and I wouldn't take back anything we've done together and I love him and will always love him no matter what happens to us as a couple.





To answer the question though...haha I got caught up in the memories....he was just there for me and that's all I needed to fall in love with him. He always proven to me that he's going to be there for me. I think when you look for love, you have a harder time finding it. I found love when I least expected it and I couldn't be any happier than I am. :)What did your bf/gf, husband/wife, do to make you fall in love with them?
She did this thing with her tongue. Sorta like a swirl.



And anal.
aw cute :D lol
was therefor me so much
My boyfriend was himself. Simple as that. I used to tell myself ';No, I'm not looking for anyone right now'; and then I met him randomly at work one day. And then I'd tell myself ';Okay, this probably isn't going anywhere'; and it did. And at first I'd tell myself ';Okay, I think I like him but I'm not ready to love him.'; and then it happened. And I realized he's the one for me and I loved him! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment