Friday 22 October 2010

How to attract a saggittarian guy and make him fall in love with you?

Be:

Grounded

Down to earth

have to have a lust for life

freedom, lots of freedom

romance at the outdoors..

under the stars and kissing..



thats all i can gather..How to attract a saggittarian guy and make him fall in love with you?
Sagittarius guys are very outgoing so get his attention. Do something gusty.How to attract a saggittarian guy and make him fall in love with you?
A Saggittarian guy has a crush on me, and I sort of like him, too. So I will just tell you what I do. I am Down To earth, very outgoing, romantic, and can be flirty at times. I am friendly, and love going outside. Maybe he would like that. OOOHHH! Cant forget that I am very stylish and not shy.



lol :)



I hope this helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment