Thursday 28 October 2010

How can you make yourself fall in love?

Its a case of ';when the wrong one loves you right';. He is completely the wrong guy for me, we have nothing in common therefore no ground for discussions. But he tries his best to make me happy and everybody tells me not to loose him. I dont love him. When he tries to be funny, he annoys me and when he tries to be sweet or romantic I find it very boring. I want to love him, I really really do. Because he is nice to me, I find myself being rude to the extent of being cruel. We are getting married by the end of the year and I am getting more desperate by the minute. How am i going to live with him when I cant spend thirty minutes with him on the phone? I tell myself that since he loves me its enough but I've realised it is not. And I really have no choice, I am going to get married to him, I cant break my family's heart or his family's heart either (he's my first cousin). His mother has been my mother since I lost mine. Everybody is so happy about it, we are the perfect couple. I would give anything to fall in love with him. So, Help!!!How can you make yourself fall in love?
You can't force love dear but I understand your situation: you have obligations and you don't want to hurt anyone.

But if you get married and it becomes worse and ends in divorce, you might end up in a worse situation.

I think that you should either



1-tell him about how you feel and maybe you can work this out together(who knows maybe by getting to know him just that little bit better, you might come to love him) or go to marriage counselor and ask for advice.

2- Marry him and bear it for the rest of your life.

3-break up with him gently.



the best option would be no.1.

But whatever you do, I wish you the best of luck.How can you make yourself fall in love?
You can't make yourself fall in love. If it was that easy to start and stop our feelings the ';Singles and Relationships'; section on yahoo answers would be empty. He's just not the one for you. Don't marry someone you don't love just to please the other people. You will be unhappy for the rest of your life.
you're not being fair to this guy. he deserves to be with someone who thinks the world of him, as do you. and, if you get married, its just going to make you miserable and cause more problems. break it off now before he gets hurt even more.
You shouldn't make yourself fall in love with someone. If you do that you will spend the whole rest of your life being unhappy. You should break up with him and be with someone you truly love. Being with someone you dont love is just a waste of time.
You can't make yourself fall in love.. It's just something that happens and you just go along with it. But you can help yourself fall in love. Just get close to the one whom you think is the right one.
First off you can't make yourself fall in love.

And second break up with that guy and wait for mister right!
you can't
You cant make yourself fall in love. Love just happens whether you want it or not, you cant choose
you cant force yourself to love someone.
YOU CANT LOVE HIM. If you don't love him now, you probably never will. He's just not your man.
then break up with him and wait for mr.Right
in that case,

it will be very very hard

even impossible

u know he is not the right one...
well it is not really fair to him if you don't love him, he deserves someone in his life that truly care and can't live without him. I loved someone so much before the problem was he never really loved me. That was not fair of him to waist so many years of my life. Marriage should be taken seriously as there are so many divorces. Be fair, don't you think he deserves someone who loves him all of him. How would you like it if you found the man of your dreams and you loved him so much and he never loved you back and you both were together for so long, don't you think you would be devastated. Think about it! It is better to break up now so you each have a chance to find true love then to put it off end up being bitter, spending thousands in fees to get divorced, possibly put children through it but especially passing up the opportunity to find the people you are truly supposed to be with.
if anyone tells you that you can't make yourself fall in love.. they are wrong!



i have made myself fall in love before. my last relationship acutally.



What i did is i showed how much i appreciated him caring, and i got to no him better through texting.. i eventually learned to love all his flaws and i gradually fell in love with him.



TIP: don't change who you are during this process.. or you will fall in love with him and he will fall out of love with you.. and you will end up being heartbroken by a guy you didn't even like to begin with.



best of luck %26lt;33

No comments:

Post a Comment