Thursday 28 October 2010

How do you make a guy fall in love with you when you kiss him?

I know it's a dumb question but I make out with this guy all the time and I want to show him that the kiss is actually meaningful to me. What can I do to show him that I really care about him when we kiss?



I dont even know if he is just using me or not. We've had to keep the whole thing a secret because he is my older brother's best friend.How do you make a guy fall in love with you when you kiss him?
Well lol if it's a secret to begin with he might just like making out b/c if he really liked you he wouldn't care who knows. but if you really want him to know just tell him....if you have to face rejection then he might not be looking for the same thing that you are. Worse then you can do is chase someone who isn't chasing you.... I would say try to distance you self from him and see how he reacts. and of course like I said before just come out and talk to him about itHow do you make a guy fall in love with you when you kiss him?
You really can't make a guy fall in love with you. If it's the right guy he will automatically or slowly over time fall in love with you. You can't make a guy love you, like you, wanna be with you all that stuff. It just comes natural. It's a type of feeling that sometimes it happens and sometimes it doesn't. You can kiss him all you want it won't change anything if he truly doesn't like you as much as you think he does. That just makes a guy want to be with you so he can get some.

No comments:

Post a Comment