Thursday 28 October 2010

How do I make an older guy fall in love with me?

I like this older guy and I want to know what I need for him to fall in love with me. He has plenty of money so its not hard for him to find girls to be with. I know I have to play hard to get, but what else can I talk about to be able to communicate at his level? What do men like to talk about? Please give me any suggestions. I know you can't make anybody fall in love or make him like me, but I can work very hard and then if it doesn't work then I will know.How do I make an older guy fall in love with me?
Like how much older? Just read the newspaper so you know everything that's going on in your area and in the world and then you will sound sophisticated. You don't even have to read the whole thing just read the main parts of the articles then you're good to go.How do I make an older guy fall in love with me?
Eat it, trust me he will love you
Sports, beer, food.



3 things that would make most guys fall into your arms (sometimes literally)
How old are you? You seem to have no idea what men want. How old is he?
he is in love with you already. just waiting on you to give him the ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment