Thursday 28 October 2010

How can i get the guy to fall in love with me?

i like this guy. im really confused to know if i love him. at my age we dont even know what love is! i think i dont actually love him but the thought of us being together. hes not the type of person to say LOVE. or anything to it. in a way i liek it because it doesnt spoil or friendship. but in a way i want to know sooooo badly. but then there is another. the one who has been with me. he is friends with the guy and he tells me what he says about me. but he also likes me but wont make a move because he thinks he'll interfer. everyone says i have changed him. he is the type of walkin hormone guy but with me he's sweet and his friends have noticed it. so which one do i try to make fall in love with me? the one who i think i love or just love the thought of it, or the one who i have changed and might already love me but you cant really tell because with other girls he's a walking hormone? im confused!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!How can i get the guy to fall in love with me?
You should ask yourself which guy would make you happy...which one do you love the most...I would say give it some time and see what happens if one of them makes a move pick him

No comments:

Post a Comment