Thursday 28 October 2010

How do I make my best friend fall in love with me?

Hey guys,

I'm new to this and this is my first question. I've been dating this guy for a month and 2 days ago it was over. But then, I realised something. That this guy I dated, I used him to forget my best friend. I feel horrible. But mostly ashamed. Yet I decided to let go. But the thing is my best friend is the only guy I've actually loved. And i talked to him about it, and he told me : ';I like you alot really, but not in the love way. But it makes me sad seeing you like this. a lot, and I.. it's confusing';. What should I do? let it go? or try and make him fall in love with me? Other problem: he kinda likes this girl that looks a lot like me. we call each other twins. And we're really good friends, but she'd never go out with him.. And secondly he told me that he doesn't know for sure that we will never go out. I asked him: ''So I'm right. You will never love me'; and he answered ';I don't know'; HELP ! What should I do?



xoxo,

S.How do I make my best friend fall in love with me?
Remember you have to calm down. Chill, you JUST told him that you liked him and he NEEDS time to think i through. He can't give you an answer right there and now. And the thing about him liking a girl that looks like you, remember that not all guys go for the looks. She may look like you but you and her are two different people and she isn't you, so just because he likes her, doesn't necessarily mean that he likes her for the way she looks.



Think about it in his position, if someone asked you that he liked you, not your best friend, someone else and you just think of him as your friend what would think. You would think about the same thing and feel bad that you can't return his feelings back. You probably want to make things better but don't know how to without showing even a hint that you might have feelings. Sorry if this doesn't make sense.



Give him TIME, he NEEDS to think it through. Don't pressure him or else he might get irratated with you and move farther away from you. Give him some space and let him be.



THEN after some time has passed ( remember to give him a good amount of time to think things through, I recommend 2-3 weeks, i know it's long but you can't rush), then ask him again how he feels about you and what he's thinking about.



Don't force your feelings on him though, if you do decide to try and make him fall for you. I'm going to tell you now that if you decide to do this you will get hurt, I'll tell you this now. It's going to hurt and you have to accept the fact that you decided to choose to wait for him. Making him fall in love with you WILL take time and WILL make you wait.

If you want to make him fall for you, remember don't force feelings, and keep it cool. After he knows that you have feelings with him, don't ever make it awkward. Just pretend that you didn't even tell him in the first place. I know your worried that he might forget your feelings but he's your best friend, remember. Best friends are close. Just keep calm and stay cool.



I have other advice to tell you, but I'm afraid I'm running out of time to tell them to you. If you want to talk just email me. I'm not a guy so don't worry, it'll be between us girls.



babikrystalrose@yahoo.com



(Tell me who you are though, I get alot of SPAM)How do I make my best friend fall in love with me?
u cant make anyone fall in love with u end of story

No comments:

Post a Comment