Friday 22 October 2010

Relationship advice; make him fall in love

ok for misconseptions not MAKE him but do things to have him willingly fall in love.

(im a female)



To make it easier im plugging in names

Older brother- Tom

Younger Brother- Jerry



Me and Jerry Have been good friends since october. We had phone conversation almost everynight. We both had physical attraction but nothing more than friends ever came to mind. Then i met Tom. Me and tom hit it off perfectly we messed around and almost fell in love but he had a girlfriend and i had a boy i wanted to go out with *Bob*. So we decided to just let things get cold. But me and jerry were still good friends at this time. Me and bob went out and broke up and i kind of forgot all about tom and i guess he forgot about me. One day sparks flew between me and jerry and we ended up messing around. TOm found out and go so angry. And since then i got really messy i got into the wrong typ of crownd and had sort of a bad rep. Alot of drunken mistakes. Tom and i are on ok grounds now. Jerry and i are really good friends better than ever. Hes the type that hes so attractive he doesnt want to settle down with a girl friend right now and also hes heard about my rep. And Im like a guy friend to him and me and him are ';partners in crime';. It seems its 30 precent my rep and 70 percent of his committment issues that in the way.Of course ive fallen deeply for him. And i always play around n tell him i like him and b like JK and he laughs it off or says u know you love me. And i know we would be perfect together. And today i told him how i feel over text and he didnt reply at all. and 4 hours later he texted me about nothing to do with my text earlier. I want to know how to make him fall in love. ive asked all of my friends but there answeres are common sense and i need it from some one who doesnt know us very well maybe that will help. BUT I REALLY NEED HELP!!! =[

O btw. I havent had a mistake in over 5 months ive cleaned up ALOT. And im focused on him im pretty sure he knows it. Relationship advice; make him fall in love
you can't make people fall in love with you all you can do is keep your finger crossed,have a positive attitude and try to make yourself attractive, and fun to be with the rest is up to your destiny of life.
  • Why do little dogs shake
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment