Thursday 28 October 2010

How to make someone fall in love with you?

i am deeply in love with my ex-boyfriend. we still say we love eachother sometimez , but i dont think he's in love with me. i cant live without him and he's all i could EVER want. he's the best thing that has EVER happened to me. all i need is him and him forever. ANYWAY , lol , i dont think he loves me as much as i love him, so what can i say or what can i do to make him fall back in love with me? [ please dont say that i have to move on or if he doesnt love me then he's not the right one , or anything like that. AND DEFINATLEY DONT SAY YOU CANT MAKE SOMEONE FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU. i NEED him and i need a good answer ] so how can i make him fall back in love with me??How to make someone fall in love with you?
You can tell him exactly how you feel and tell him to give you one more chance and to start over. I was in the same situation like 2 months ago and I still kinda feel like that at the current moment.



Hope I helped! :)How to make someone fall in love with you?
You already know the answer if you can tell us what we can't say.....what you don't want to hear. So read what you wrote and you have your own answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment