Friday 22 October 2010

How can I make him fall in love again?????

My bf and I have been together for 8 1/2 years. We have been living together for 2 years now. I am 24 and he is 26. I want him to write me love letters and do sweet things that he used to do before and he says he misses sweet things I used to do like remember special dates,etc. He told me that I have to make him want to do those things again. I would just like some ideas to rekindle our love. Our sex life is great but I want sweet, romantic ideas to win a guy over...............to make a guy fall in love. Any ideas????Guys, what are some things that a girl has done that you loved(not just sexual)???? Girls, what have you done that your bf fell in love with or loved??????



EX: When I was younger, we lost contact with one another but I wrote him a letter everyday and kept them to give to him when I saw him of what I did that day. He thought that was the sweetest thing a girl had ever done for him.How can I make him fall in love again?????
Absence makes the heart grow fonder. You can't make someone fall in love with you. It happens naturally. If you want to re-kindle a the romance that feels dead. Try re-creating your first date (if it was a good date) or a date that really meant a lot to you guys. Little things like that can remind you both why you're together.How can I make him fall in love again?????
Act like you are starting your relationship all over again and do those things you would have done when you first met =]
take him on a hike, that'll change his mind
You can't ever 'make' anyone love you but you can try to rekindle the flame - but if the fuel is too wet then you're just wasting your matches.
im not good with theese things
aw that is soo cute!



u said he missed when u would remember dates etc.

try and make a effort to do all those things again
Get your own interests. Become an interesting person. Add something to the relationship! Grow as a person and give him something new to look at and experience!!!
For a man, if its not there , its not there, unless you make him have a hear death experience and realize he loves you, its not going to happen. soory
Take him out for coffee, take it slow and just get to know each other again. Talk and really make an effort to get things going again.
i dont think guys are really after sweet stuffs. They really need hot hot sex to keep them.
Since the letters are something special to you two maybe write him a letter telling hi how you feel about and how much you love him. Or leave him little notes in random places you know he'll find, like the steering wheel of his car and stuff. hand write them so its even more special.

Could just be a post it say I love you. Sweet little things like that.
He should not tell you have to make him want to, it should be a natural thing. It is good that your communicating with him. Perhaps you could write him a small note and put it in his coat pocket or somewhere you know he will find it.



Love should not be that difficult to express. Perhaps he is changing.
bad sign ,he seems to like new things only . i had thought if the two were in true love ,they would just love whatever the other one did ,and the flame would not need others to rekindle ,it would always there between you . i understand your feeling though.
make a good food frequently for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment