Thursday 28 October 2010

How to make a player fall in love with you?

if the guy is a player and dosent take any girl seriosly how do you make him fall in love with youHow to make a player fall in love with you?
You don't. You run as fast and as far away from him as you possibly can. A player will never change for anyone else. He is having too much fun. You could never know how many other girls he had on the side. Players are very good at hiding this kind of thing. If a player wanted to fall in love, he would have already done it all on his own. Try to find a guy who isn't a player and who will love you and only you. Trust me, it is soo much better.How to make a player fall in love with you?
be a player yourself.. keep teasing him, but no sex at all. Players are haters of those who love or like them.
You don't .. unless you are a maochist and want trouble.
stay away from the players unless you wanna get hurt...
I had a good friend who was a real player. He would mess around on a new girlfriend that he was madly in love with. Do you really want that?
YOU DONT. A PLAYER WILL BE A PLAYER REGARDLESS

OF WHAT THE GIRL IS DOING. YOU NEED TO LEAVE HIM

ALONE AND FIND SOMEONE THAT WILL YOU DONT

HAVE TO PLAY GAMES WITH. THIS ONE IS TROUBLE.

AND THE ONLY PERSON THAT WILL BE HURT IN THE

LONG RUN IS YOU. TRUST ME.
play hard to get. a player wants every girl he can get. so he'll keep coming after you until he gets you. try leading him on and get him to do things for you. flirt with other guys in front of him. that will make him real jealous. when it looks like he's becoming uninterested. flirt with him and give him what he wants (your number, a date, even a kiss). that will keep him on his toes. try to connect with him on a personal level. try to win his heart. he'll then see that your different from the other girls. you actually made him ';work'; to be with you. it will be harder for him to let you go. you now have made him fallen in love with you!!!!
Are you sure that you really want somebody that will lie and cheat on you, and may be even beat you, to have the chance to do so? I don't know about you but I won't want anybody to disrespect me in any form or fasion.
Live by once a player, always a player. They will need some life changing experience in order to realize that they only need one person.



You are probably better than to take this person anyway, try to move on and find someone who deserves you.



I know people say this stuff all of the time, its typical, I know, but it is very true and valuable knowledge. :)
These hot lips are enough to attract.

2 comments:

Guest said...

I used to think magic was bogus but after my boyfriend left me for another girl, I felt open-minded and decided to try it. I contacted drstanleyspelltemple@hotmail.com for a love spell on my boyfriend to come back to me. Maybe I was desperate too. But this is real! He restored the love we had for each other. And now he proposed to me as Dr. Stanley promised he would! I am your friend forever and very grateful for all you have done for me. You can still call him through this number +2348038139297. Sinead

Unknown said...


I met this Powerful Spell caster and Psychic online by name Great ekpen when i was looking for help to get my lover back, He is very real, Honest and Genuine.. He helped me get my lover back, there is no bad or negative effect and he helped me get my Lover back within 24hours. My lover came back to me, apologized for leaving and now we are back together and as happy as ever I will encourage and recommend anyone to contact this spell caster and ask him for help.. He does all kinds of spells asides love spells. just tell him your situation and he will help you. You can email him directly on [kizzekpespells@outlook.com] he is the answer to your problem..once again the email address is kizzekpespells@outlook.com to get back your divorced Husband/Wife back now with his help. Katty

Post a Comment