Thursday 28 October 2010

Can you make someone fall back in love with you?

Okay just a random question: My husband said he is not in love with me anymore that was the reason why he walked so easily, he told me that he is not in love with me no (he loves me but no IN love with me)more. He wants me to make him fall in love with me again, is that possible and how?Can you make someone fall back in love with you?
One can not effect free will. If we could, this world would be a much better place.Can you make someone fall back in love with you?
you can't make anyone do anything, including falling back in love with you......what he wants is wild sex
you can't make anybody fall in love with you. i believe that love is god's gift and if it's not meant to be, then you can't do anything about it.
www.marriagebuilders.com



Best site ever. People fall in and out of love all the time if they don't make the effort to stay in love.



Marriage is work, if you slack off, you lose your marriage. But it takes too and he also needs to put in the hours.
People say ';not IN love'; are really saying ';I want all the fun without any of the work';

Marriage vows are love honor and cherish, not BE IN love

Get yourself a copy of the book ';Proper Care %26amp; Feeding of Husbands'; if you want to get him to do whatever you want.
I don't think love can be ';forced'; or ';made to happen';. It either happens naturally, or it doesn't.



Sounds to me like your husband is a selfish man. He has said he ';loves you but is not IN LOVE with you';, which is a dumb excuse for him to justify his misbehaviour.



Don't fall into his trap and believe he's right, because he's not. What he is saying is meant to confuse you and to make you feel like it's YOUR fault, when that is not true. He is the one who feels differently about you; he is the one with the problem,not you.



I'd suggest you go to therapy so you can vent, and so you can deal with your feelings. (Chances are he has someone else on the side, and what he said to you is just a way of making you feel bad because he knows he is doing something wrong.)
I honestly think that I would be so pissed off at him for saying this that I would leave him immediatly. Or should I say that I would be so hurt from him saying this that I don't know how I would be able to get over it.
No. Go find someone who wouldn't ever say that to you again. Go find someone who loves you to begin with....
NO
No I don't think that can happen. I think your husband likes attention. I don't know you guys or your situation but I'm sort of going through what you are. I don't want to be with my husband anymore and he's TRYING to get everything back. You can't make anybody do what they don't want to do. Good luck.
Buy one sexy *** thong, thats all I can say.
I am currently in this same situation. My heart feels like it's been smashed into a million pieces. I also have a 7 mo baby with my husband too so I also think about the future and how if we split up what will happen. He doesn't want to go to counseling either. I am so hurt and I really don't want to leave my husband because we have been together for 5 years and it's not like you can just throw that away and forget about it. I wouldn't even know where to start if we split up. My husband told me that before we got married he told me that I was the one that he wanted to spend his entire life with. Now he's saying he doesn't know and that he loves me but he's not in love with me. He has no love for me you can just see how cold his heart is in his eyes. And I asked him what can I do? And he says he doesn't know..... :-(
I am not sure how to make him fall back in love with you. But I also do not think that it is your fault that he fell out of love with you in the first place. He must have just changed and the way he feels for you must have changed also.

I think that both of you need to attend some marriage counseling classes and just start dating again, go on romantic weekend getaways and a night to the movies and dinner at the park, do things like you used to when you first got together and that might spark things up again.

Good luck and I hope that everything works out for you and your man

No comments:

Post a Comment