Thursday 28 October 2010

How can i make a boy fall in love with me?

ok i go with this boy and we been together since December 11 of 2008 we go to the same school and we are 14 years old and so far everything been going a ok we call each other baby and we might have a little disagreement here and there but it only last for about 5 min. at the most but my point is one day why we were text i ask him wen was the last time he fell in love he told me never. I told him it feels good to be in love and to know that your mate really love you and i also said i was going to make him fall in love with me he said ok.......BUT HOWHow can i make a boy fall in love with me?
You can't actually MAKE him fall in love with you.. but flirt with him a lot and talk to him all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment