Thursday 28 October 2010

How to Make a Man Fall in Love With You?

IVE BEEN DATING THIS GUY LIKE FOR 2 OR 3 WEEKS I THINK SOMETIMES I FEEL THAT I LOOK KINDA DESPERATE BUT IM NOT HE LIKES ME CAUSE I STARTED GOING OUT WITH HIM CAUSE MY FRIEND TOLD ME THAT HE LIKES ME I LIKE HIM TO BUT I STILL DON'T LOVE HIM SO I JUST WANT HIM TO FALL IN LOVE WITH ME CUASE I NEVER HAD SOMEONE WHO RESPECT ME AND LOVE ME ( IM NOT LUCKY WITH LOVE) HOW DO I MAKE HIM LOVE ME FOR REAL HE SEEMS A GOOD GUY SO FAR ...I JUST DONT WANT HIM TO RAN AWAY FROM MEHow to Make a Man Fall in Love With You?
sorry, but you cant just MAKE a man fall in love with you. its much more than just him liking your looks. its a connection that you have to wait and find.How to Make a Man Fall in Love With You?
ran away from me? two words to make due fall in love: PUT OUT!! ON FIRST DATE!!
You desperate? Naw.
Be your self! be funny , charming , listen to his problems, give him a chance to get the good side of you but honey three weeks is not enough time ! enjoy your self ok





Have a nice time and enjoy the relationship dopnt strrugle the guy that will love u is there and if is this one it would show soon.
whats the rush?
Unfortunately, you can't make people fall in love with you. That's why it's so special when it happens of it's own accord. Just go with the flow and your love life will work itself out.
Seduce him?
  • break up with someone you live with
  • 1 comment:

    COMMENT said...

    I just want to give a quick advise to any one out there that is having difficulty in his or her relationship to contact Dr.Agbazara because he is the only one that is capable to bring back broken relationship or broken marriages within time limit of 48 hours. You can contact Dr.Agbazara by calling him on his mobile/ WhatsApp +2348104102662 or write him through his email at ( agbazara@gmail.com )

    Post a Comment