Friday 22 October 2010

How to make a guy fall madly in love with you?

we talk through the computer and we have great eye contact in person.

when i lost my metro and needed a new one he helped me get it and was saying '; give this cute girl her metro card'; he comes to my lunch period im sure not for me cause all his mates are there but we have alot of eye contact. he asked me to go to the dance but i didnt go .. we both obviously know i have a thing for him but how and what i do to make him fall in love with me ?



what are some good steps ?How to make a guy fall madly in love with you?
be yourself (:

you can't make someone fall in love with you.



good luck, it sounds like he likes you already.How to make a guy fall madly in love with you?
you cant make someone fall in love with you its just not possible

1 comment:

joy said...

Time is gold. We should treasure every second of it so that in time we would not regret anything because we only live ones.I have read your article and i was glad and inspired. Thanks for it, Cheers!
Visit my site if you have time, Enjoy.

n8fan.net

www.n8fan.net

Post a Comment