Thursday 28 October 2010

How to make love....?

make sense for me???? i think im in love with my boyfriend, im the kind of person that takes a lot to make me fall over heels for someone... i think im definetly in love with my boyfriend altho he's 25, lives with his mom and really is not heading to any brilliant future, i guess i fell in love because i missed being in love after being alone for so long before he came into my life...he tells me he loves me almost all the time, too many times actually, like i feel the word has no meaning for him anymore cuz he says it so often... but also it seems like he really does.... actually it did... now i feel so distant from him, i dunno if its me or him, i just dont see our relaitonship the same way anymore... he's had a panick attack like 2 days ago an ever since im staying with him to take care of him... altho he is so loving he can also be a pain, and be mean or gets easily angered im not sure if its b/c of his mental condition at this time or bc he just doesnt feel the same for me as he did before... i need to ask him if he still loves me or not, but i want to get an honest answer... how to ask him without making me look needy and insecure? and how to get the most honest answer from him?? also i feel i dunno is a gut feeling he might be cheating on me.. althou he swears he will never ever do it after he's been cheated on in the past and knows how much it hurts... but also i wish i could ask him with out freaking him out.. please help me!!!!!!!!. i have two more days of living with him so i need answers now.... please thank you everyone!!!How to make love....?
Is this the same guy that you just started seeing not to long ago? If so i think the whole relationship might be movin a bit fast. But I think that if he is starting to treat you differently than he was before in anyway you might want to rethink the whole thing. But at the same time I think that if you both truly do care for each other like you are saying that you do then there shouldnt be anything that you cant talk to him about. So I would say if your worried about it and need to know what his thoughts are then you need to talk to him about it. Because even if he says that he doesnt care as much as he did its better to find out now and end the realtionship before you end up getting hurt more than you deserve. ;)How to make love....?
This guy sounds like a real winner. You need to lose him quick before his ';mental condition'; acts up and you end up hurt.
Based on what little you've told us I don't believe he's cheating on you. I do believe he is a control freak that wants you with him 24/7.

If you have any ambition in life to pursue an education and/or career, chances are he'll be against it.

It won't be easy, but when you're done staying with him because of his ';panic attack';, I'd tell him you need some time apart.

It sounds as if he has no desire to be successful in life, and if you stay he'll drag you down with him.

Tough times demand tough decisions. The good new is, they usually pay off in the end.

Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment