Friday 22 October 2010

How can you make a playboy fall in love with you?

He is a playboy and he wants to learn a lesson.What can i make to make him fall in love with me?How can you make a playboy fall in love with you?
I am very confused when you say playboy. Playboy are girls in a mens magazine. Do you mean playgirl??? Maybe I'm stupid....???



To answer your basic question, you can't make anyone fall in love with you, but you can be yourself, and the right person will fall in love with you.How can you make a playboy fall in love with you?
Don't let him have anything ever, but make him think he's just about to get some.
be alluring to him...but don't let him touch you until you get what you want
Why do you want to go do that?? Leave him and let him learn his lesson on his own, time has a way..Why even bother ????

2 comments:

Mark said...

My name is Sophia from usa,i never believe in spell until i contacted this great man of spirit called DR ABIZA.Me and my husband have been married for three years and we had a baby boy,before we got married we dated for two years and we love each other so much.But i never knew that he was having an affair with one of my closest friend and they have been seen each other for about four months.One day he came home and raise up an unnecessary argument with me and we had a quarrel so he threaten to live the house which he did the following day and he left me and the kid to be with my so called friend,so in the course of my distress i was reading some pages on the internet on how to get back a lost husband,then i saw a testimony by Jessica on how DR ABIZA help her to get back her ex boy friend,so i also contacted the DR via the email address provided by Jessica and he told me that my friend cast a spell on my husband that made him to leave me and the kid to be with her.To cut the story short,DR ABIZA also told me what to do which i did and my friend hated my husband so much that she never wanted to see him again and after three days my husband came back to me begging for my forgiveness.Today am happy with my husband again.If you are having any problem like this you can email him through this address:{DRABIZASPELLTEMPLE20@HOTMAIL.COM},and you can count on him for a great help

GeorginA said...

Thank you for sharing such great information.
i can recommend Dr Obodo if you help finding out more detail about spell caster to get marriage ,stop divorce, finding new love and even need herbal to cure illness etc . contact info
E-mail____ templeofanswer@hotmail .co .uk
Phone/whatsapp ___+2348155425481

Post a Comment