Thursday 28 October 2010

Can you make yourself fall in love with someone?

Say if there's this nice guy who is so into you in every way, wants to make you his girl, calls/texts you often and makes plans, is sensitive, humorous, down-to-earth and has lots of things in common with you. How likely are you gonna give him a chance and try things out with him?



I'm in such a situation right now. He thinks that the both of us would be fantastic together. The thing is, while I do enjoy spending time with him and he makes me laugh, I just don't get the 'falling in love' feeling yet. He is happy to give me time and make my decision whether I can be his girl.



Girls, what would you do? Would you go for it and see what happens - like maybe you can/will fall in love with him later? Or would you NOT say yes to him until you wake up one morning and realise that you have feelings for him?



I'm so confused. I don't wanna say yes to him for the wrong reason, yet I'm aware that a guy like him might not wait around forever. What if I only like him as a........mate?! :(Can you make yourself fall in love with someone?
im not a girl but here i go



first off you Always need to remember that its all about you if you don't feel that you like him then y'all need to just be friend ok cause say you date the last thing you want is to hurt him and get his hopes up and it don't work out ok



and yes there my be a chance that you might fall in love with him but its better to be single then not happy trust me k because you gonna go out with him times going to go by and your not happy but you don't want to hurt him that's not goodCan you make yourself fall in love with someone?
Well, there's a big difference in being in love with someone and just having feelings for them. If you have feelings for him, why not pursue them? If you love him then this wouldn't be a question. But if you get into a relationship only to ';fall in love,'; it's going to come as more of a chore than a gift. There's nothing wrong with dating people. If you aren't in love with all of them, so what? If you are, good for you? Either way, don't base your decision of this guy on whether or not you're in love with him, because chances are, you aren't if you have to ask.
hmmm just hang out with him more often see where the feelings goes.. dont rush.. one day u will realise.... If u go ahead with him and in the end u have no feelings u just gonna hurt him... relex by staying friends u making ur choices and heart open...

No comments:

Post a Comment