Friday 22 October 2010

How do you make your boyfriend fall in love with you?

I dont necessaarily need help opening up to my boyfriend, but I want to know some nice things to say to him or to tell him, he keeps saying he's too younge to love me, but I don't think theirs an ae limit on love so he tells me he likes me alot what are things I can do/say to him to make him fall in love with me?

Please Help.How do you make your boyfriend fall in love with you?
be yourself show him who you are and you can write him a letter and read it to him

. show him that he is important!How do you make your boyfriend fall in love with you?
just be yourself. eventually he will fall in love with you. but remember. love takes time.
you cant make a boy fall in love with you just tell him up front how u fill and tell him how much u love him and tell him what u want out of him
I'm sort of in.....the same situation. Haha,...Umm.....I don't know...but, right now my boyfriend and I are taking a break from each other..And I'm hoping that'd make him realize how much he loves me...So sometimes, I ignore him......



Maybe you could write him a poem? (Although that's a bit corny - haha)



I don't know really.....WHAT MADE YOU FALL IN LOVE WITH YOUR BOYFRIEND? Maybe you could try the same technique!

1 comment:

COMMENT said...

I just want to give a quick advise to any one out there that is having difficulty in his or her relationship to contact Dr.Agbazara because he is the only one that is capable to bring back broken relationship or broken marriages within time limit of 48 hours. You can contact Dr.Agbazara by calling him on his mobile/ WhatsApp +2348104102662 or write him through his email at ( agbazara@gmail.com )

Post a Comment