Friday 22 October 2010

How can I make him fall in love with me?

I love him and he likes me a bit but he doesn't want a relationship right now, he said he wants to be friends. If you read my previous question you will understand better.



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/;_ylc=…



What can I do to make him fall in love with me? Should I stop chasing him for a while and see if he comes after me?How can I make him fall in love with me?
You can't make him fall in love. He does that on his own. But you can be around if/when he becomes interested in more of a relationship.

Be friends, be good friends, you both will learn more about each other that way.

He's more likely to loose respect for you if ';something happens'; before he has real feelings about you.

Wait, shop around while you wait.How can I make him fall in love with me?
You can't MAKE anyone fall in love with you.
you can't make anyone do ANYTHING... unless they want to.



Least of which... LOVE YOU.
The obvious answer is you can't ';do'; anything, as you can't change another person.
show him your hooters!
You can't make someone fall in love. Just be there for him, have fun, and something might happen.
Simple answer to your question: no. You can't make anyone fall in love with you. Pull yourself together and move on.
you should try to make him kinda jelious. try dateing another guy and make sure he can see you guys together.. thats usually works
You can't MAKE someone feel something that they're not feeling at the moment. Give him time. He may have just gotten out of a bad relationship. If it's meant to be, it'll happen. :)
im in the exact same boat as you but with a girl..obviously..lol



unfortunately, there really is nothing you can do but be yourself and if he doesnt see how much you care about him and how special you are then its his loss my dear. it will take time to realize that and it will hurt, but in the end you will be better off.
You shouldn't have to ';make'; someone love you. Would it really be love if that was to happen? Tell him how you feel and be yourself. If it is ment to be it will be worth waiting for
you cant make someone love you. it is just something that happens. dont be the girl who will have sex with someone just so that maybe that guy you like will love you if you do this. You will have to be yourself and do what you think is right. This way you wont have something to look back on and regret.
sweetie, he isn't worth it

you have a lot going for you and he's only going to get in the way of what you really truly want
ok, first you get some of his toenail clippings....





lol





in the words of a now famous book... ';He's just not that into you';... he said doesnt want a relationship right now, that means you should move on... nobody finds desperation attractive, so quit chasing him.. not for a while.. quit chasing him PERIOD...



you'll find the right person, he's just not it



good luck
I really don't believe you can physically, intimately, sexually, mentally and most important EMOTIONALLY make someone fall in love with someone else. Love just happens. (But that's just my opinion). Sorry.
you could try that or as I said before, just sit down and get it all out in the open. Do you really like feeling this way? I know its easy for me to say, but I've been where your at and I've always asked myself ';why didn't i do this sooner?';
I hve d same opinion as others u cant force ne1 2 love u

n if he says he isnt ready 4 a long relationship now give him sum time just b gud frnds mite b he will come 2 u wen he realises u r d perfect match 4 him

so be patient n remember wats urs will come back 2 u n wats not will never remain long wid u!!!
Stop obsessing. If he knew what was going on I think it would freak him out a little. If he doesnt want to date you then you cant force him too. Every girl goes thru this, you just have to move on.
the simple answer is that you CANT make anybody fall in love with you and even if you could because then you would honestly know that they didnt fall in love with you on their own it was because of something that you did to make him believe that he loved you. the best thing to do is sit back and relax for a while and see what happens quit chasing him so hard, you know he doesnt want a relationship so dont try to force him into one because its only going to push him away in the end and that wont help you either. if he really does like you then hell realize that you wont wait forever and hopefully hell get some sense and do something but if he doesnt make a move or try to see what can happen then you probbly dont wanna be with him anyway.
For past relationships that I have been in I think I have learned that you can not ';make'; him fall in love with you. If he really likes you then in time it will happen.
i had experiance this before ,it just like fighting in aloseing game,if you r love him by the time the frindship will not be enogh for u you ll ask for more but he cant give u and you ll lose the fight and lose yourself and ending with broken heart

my advice for u ;leave him and avoide the pain

and stop fighting
You can't make anyone fall in love with you. And at least he's being honest and not leading you on -- ';I don't want a relationship right now'; means ';I don't want a relationship with you.'; Let him go, stop chasing him, and get on with your life. He may like you or enjoy your company, but he doesn't have feelings for you. Best to move on.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I’m so excited my broken Marriage has been restored with the help of Dr.Ojiediamen
“We recently made up, even though it was difficult. It’s been more
than a month now, and everything feels like it’s returned to normal.
He has begun to treat me better, and it’s been a healing process for
both of us. The nightmare that had lasted for almost 2 years before we
broke up is finally over. It’s like we fell in love all over again!
We’ve both put the past behind us, and are trying to move forward –
and for the first time in a long time, the future looks a lot
brighter.
I can’t express in words how grateful I am Dr.Ojiediamen It’s like we’ve
finally rediscovered those things about each other that made us fall
in love in the first place. All of the worrying and stress has simply
vanished.
Thank you Dr.Ojiediamen for saving my broken Marriage and brought my
husband back to me!”.
Me and my husband are living together happily again.. All thanks to Dr.Ojiediamen If you have any problem contact Dr.Ojiediamen now and i guarantee
you that he will help you. E-mail him at: dr.ojiediamen@gmail.com, you can also call him or add him
on whats-app: +234 8117542319

COMMENT said...

I just want to give a quick advise to any one out there that is having difficulty in his or her relationship to contact Dr.Agbazara because he is the only one that is capable to bring back broken relationship or broken marriages within time limit of 48 hours. You can contact Dr.Agbazara by calling him on his mobile/ WhatsApp +2348104102662 or write him through his email at ( agbazara@gmail.com )

Post a Comment