Friday 22 October 2010

Question for the ladies, how did you your guy make you fall in love with him?

What did your guy do that made you fall in love with him? Or guys what have you done to have girls fall in love with u?Question for the ladies, how did you your guy make you fall in love with him?
I wasn't interested in him. That drove him insane and he couldn't stand the rejection. We were friends but he always wanted more. Then one day it just hit me that wow I love this guy. That was my first love when I was 24. I'm 31 now and still haven't gotten over him deep down inside. He moved on. Thrill of the chase I guess!Question for the ladies, how did you your guy make you fall in love with him?
he is such a sweet talker and very smooth
we were buying groceries one day and he looked at me and said ';if its the last thing i ever do, i will make you open up to me and trust me.';



thats what sealed the deal.... we've been married a year and a half
His kindness is what made me fall in love with him.
He approached me and my friend in a bar and i thought he was ';that guy'; who flirts with all the women and I wasn't attracted to him really. He kept sittin with us and mingling and comin back to our table all night. We laughed and talked and joked like we'd known each other forever. By the end of the night he had stolen my heart all on personality and now I think he's the sexiest man i've ever known.
He was himself, he was sweet and he grew more comfortable with me as time went on.
he told me he adored women and i believe he does! i also fell in love with his weirdness and romantic nature!
He knew how to say all the right things plus he knew how to use his first 3 fingers really well..lol
He made me want to dance %26amp; he taught me to be patient. He made me laugh %26amp; he made me wait.
Love happens. At first it is more of a physical attraction which would eventually grow to something deeper and more serious as you come to know more about the person's character/personality and background.



Sometimes a person fall in love because the other person is so caring, thoughtful and affectionate. By being understanding and available when the person needs you makes him or her fall in love.
He made me fell in love with him by flirting with me and caring for me...
I dont love men
Hmm, I just acted myself around him, that's all...of course NOW I can't get over him since I was the one who broke up with him XD LoLz...Hope that helps!
Well, I'd always loved my guy for his extreme good looking, but I fell in love even more when I found out how cute his personality is, all shy and stuff...

Love!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment