Thursday 28 October 2010

How can I make him fall back in love with me???

This question is really for the guys??? Ok so my daughters father and i have been together on and off for almost 4 years now...Even when we were not together he we still were having sex. I am still soooo in love with hime right now that I dont know how to control myself...I know he still loves me and everything but I dont think he is in love with me anymore....I find myself calling him alot not knowing how to act when I am around him, I always wanna lay up under him...I just want to pull my hair out because I dont know what to do with myself....I do notice that when I dont really pay attention to him thats when he is more into me...thats when he will call me like why havent I heard form you and when are you coming to see me again and this and that....what should i do guys ??? should I just start acting like I dont notice him and stop chasing him...or should I keep showing interest and pray that one day we will get back to how we use to be?? somebody please help me I feel miserableHow can I make him fall back in love with me???
thats the problem with girls. you show interest they run. so we learn thats the ways its gonna be and then we adapt

No comments:

Post a Comment