Friday 22 October 2010

How can i make my bf fall in love with me?

I've been living with my bf friend for about 3 years n i've been doing everything to make him happy. But i think he doesn't love me cuz he doesn't like to take me out with him n etc. Plz dear friend tell me what i should do. If there is something that you think i can do to be strong n learn how care bout my self first n make him fall in love with me plz let me know.How can i make my bf fall in love with me?
love is a spontaneous action, which means nothing you do can Make someone fall in love with you...They either Do or they Don't..anyway I don't think He loves you..if he did everything you do would be special to him and He would make that known to you.

You know a lot of people stay in relationships that mean nothing to them, and they do this out of fear of being alone again...I hope this is of some help to youHow can i make my bf fall in love with me?
Just because he doesn't take you out doesn't mean that he doesn't love you.



Oh, wait why doesn't he like taking you out?

Is he embaressed of you or something?

Or is he going out and hanging with his guy friends?



Have you ever asked him if he loved you or did he ever say he loves you?



You can't make someone love you. It (Love) just happens all on its own.



hope this helps!



(:



p.s. you should email me, go to my profile.
If you respect yourself others will respect you.



I guess its like you are giving too much attention to him. Its time you give him less attention. Wait for his calls, dont call him............Don't go to talk to him...........wait for him to talk to you.........and Look gorgeous..........try to create your own friends circle...........dont just hang around him..............



Experience.
  • ie tab
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment