Thursday 28 October 2010

This wiccan guy that likes me is trying to put a spell on me to make me fall in love with him...help??

I recently found this out because he called me one day, and ask me out. I rejected him, and he was like ';I'll soon have you, wether you like it or not babe.'; And I was like..';ya, okay. sure, whatever. And how are you gonna do that?'; And he says, ';I'll cast a spell on you.'; And then hung up.








WHAT THE HELL? He like..constantly sends me I.M's and stuff. How can I tell him that what he believes in, is fake, and won't work at all??This wiccan guy that likes me is trying to put a spell on me to make me fall in love with him...help??
See if his magic mumbo-jumbo can protect him from mace.This wiccan guy that likes me is trying to put a spell on me to make me fall in love with him...help??
Don't tell him, let him keep on dreaming. If he is so convinced it's not going to work but you are convinced it's not you might aswell let him do whatever he wants...since you believe it's not going to work.
You don't have to tell him... Just ignore him.


God bless you !
A restraining order has a way of getting a guy's attention.
Sounds like a jerk. Tell him you're getting a restraining order.
I believe in spells, but above all I believe in free will I'm sure he'll find that out when it doesn't work. As far as IMing you, I'm sure what ever you're using has an ignore feature.
No more fake than you beliefs hun.
Ignore the I.M.S. and stuff,he sounds like a stalker.There is no magic and no such thing as a spell.He is sick and deluded get away from him.
Don't buy what he is saying. You know it's fake right? Then why bother?





TC
It sounds to me like you're already hooked...





He's got you chatting online about him and everything...





Somehow he even got your phone number...





He's a very powerful one!
He's playing at being Wiccan, no real Wiccan would act like that. Pretend the love spell worked, go up to him all doe-eyed then knee him in the fork and tell him to stop being an idiot, remind him that Wicca is a religion not a toy.
No love spell will work if he has such an attitude, so you might as well tell him to go away.
He, or you, is lying about him being Wiccan, or he's a crappy Wiccan and not worth your time.





Wicca isn't about spells. Anyone who says it is is a poseur or an idiot.
No such thing as spells and curses, but he can put a suggestion in your mind and it's up to you to not let it take over your life. Like being on Y%26amp;A asking this question, you have already giving him power over your life.





You need to ignore this stalker, and cut off all communications if you really don't like him.





Goodluck!
I would suspect he's just pulling a ';psyop';: (psychological


operation)...to coin a military phrase.





Your only posted ';proof'; of his religious affiliation is his


comment, You've hardly indicated that he's wearing symbolic


jewlery, or that you've had enough of a converstion with him


to find out anything about his behaviours...or mode of dress.





It reads like he's another male with some over-stimulated


testosterone. That's part of the reason puberty (and teen


years) tend to be regarded as a ';disaster'; by most who've


survived them.





I would suppose you've already had a little visit with your


parents about all this. If not...maybe you should.
Wiccan? Hah! He's a fake - at most he's trying to scare you - not what could be described as the most romantic approach... He certainly has no clue about wicca. Wiccans believe that coercive magic is unethical. Their ';golden rule'; is ';An it Harm None, Do what thou wilt'; subverting someone else's will or trying to make them love you is near enough to rape to be considered a violation of that rule. Also there is the Threefold Law to consider, many Wicca think that whatever you send out will return to you three times... if he IS Wicca and is really attempting to cast a spell on you you can remind him the next time that he will be someone else's unwilling ';love slave'; - 3 times - if he keeps trying to cast this... Either way he's a silly twit - and you can ignore his pathetic ';magical'; threats.





Be careful though... just in case he escalates to more serious nut-bar/psycho type behavior. Maybe that restraining order is a good idea.
If he really is Wiccan, he would know better. As for fake, many believe that about the book religions. A rule we have is NEVER force your will on others. It either won't work or it will backfire. Wicca is 90% spirituality and connection with one's Deities. Magic and spells are secondary or none existant depending on the practitioner.


He sounds more like a stalker and you should nip it in the bud.
His behaviour really does go against Wiccan ethics, and it is likely that he doesn't know a thing about Wicca. Probably hasn't even picked up one Wiccan book...





I recommend talking to your parents and getting them to talk to this guy's parents. If this guy's parents discussed this with their son, guaranteed he would be humiliated enough to stop. And, if he doesn't stop, the parents know about the situation, and can possible exert some control over their horn-dog son.





Also, if you go to the same school, talk to your guidance councilor.
Whats a Wiccan??


Religious??
If you think his beliefs are fake, why are you concerned about his threat of a spell?





Guy sounds like a creep. Treat him like any other creep. Don't answer his emails or IMs. Don't even read them. Ignore him and he will probably go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment