Friday 22 October 2010

How to make someone to fall in love with you especially if you are very interested in him what can you do?

Guys i need help. I've been in love with this guy since the the first time i met him. I find me very beautif but he had never told me something like i like you or whatever. i try to be close to him, i call him but i fell like he considers me just as a friend. I don't know what to do. what can i do to attract him? what can i do to make him fall in love with me? I feel like he doesn't want to touch me or kiss me but when i call him he talk to me nicely when i go to his house we talk a lot but he doesn't say anything that proove that he wants something from me. I guess he knows that i like him a lot but he doesn't respond to my feeling. maybe he's scarred i don't know. maybe i don't show him enough that i like him? i really want to have him in my bed. I am that kind of girl that always gets whatever they want and since i cannot get him it makes me powerless. What should i do? help me please.How to make someone to fall in love with you especially if you are very interested in him what can you do?
You cannot make anyone fall in love with you. all you can do is be friends and wait to see what happens. Could be he's just a nice fellow and your friend--there is nothing wrong with that.How to make someone to fall in love with you especially if you are very interested in him what can you do?
There is no way you can make someone fall in love with you, any mistake you did in the past, you can make better by doing good things, and good rewards come, aka karma

No comments:

Post a Comment