Thursday 28 October 2010

How can i make him fall for me?

there's this guy in my class that has caught my attention lately. Hes nice to me and flirts with me a lot but the only problem here is that he's a total jerk and he cheated on his gf like 19 times. I think the only way he can be loyal to a girl is by being in love with her. Hes a nice guy and i feel that deep down inside he can be a gd person but he jst needs a bit of help. Do you think if i make him fall in love with me he'll be loyal and a bit better with ppl n all this? I rly want to help him n make him fall in love with me.. How can i show him that i should be the one for him, that im there for him and all this? How do i keep in touch with him for the summer when we're not that close? How do i make him fall in love with me?How can i make him fall for me?
I can't understand why you want someone who is ';a total jerk and he cheated on his gf like 19 times'; to be with you. Don't you realise that if he cheated on her like that, he will cheat on you too! Obviously you think he wasn't in love with her, since you say ';I think the only way he can be loyal to a girl is by being in love with her.'; But what makes you think he will be any more in love with you than with his ex? He sounds like a player and guys like that tend to make cheating more of a lifestyle than a habit. You can't ';make'; him fall for you and if I were you, I'd be glad. Unless you really enjoy crying and being messed around, that is.How can i make him fall for me?
He's flirting with you cause he wants to sleep with you. If he's cheated on his GF like 19 times, Im sure he would cheat on you too. He's trouble and I would stay away. I know you already have your mind made up though so.
I've been there. There is no way you can change someone. They have to want to. That person should show that they are willing to change. Sounds to me that you are only putting yourself up for heartbrake.
Dear, Why would you bother ! I have been on the recieving end of two cheaters and trust me you don';t want to go there.
You can't make someone fall in love with you. I've tried - it doesn't work. This guy sounds like a guy that I went to school with. He flirted with me and claimed to like me and even gave me my first kiss - but he was such a liar. In private, he was sweet. In public, he denied our ';relationship';. This guy just needs to grow up. And if he's cheated on his gf before, what makes you think he wouldn't do that to you? Don't get involved with this guy. He sounds like a loser, and you probably don't want that.

No comments:

Post a Comment