Friday 22 October 2010

How do you make your mailman fall in love with you?

My mailman, george f., is smoking hot. I really like him and he comes to my house to visit me everyday, so he must like me. He also gives me gifts, in packages and enevelopes. He must really really like me! How can i make him fall in more love with me?!How do you make your mailman fall in love with you?
Say ';Hi I like U ! '; DUH

btw thats what mailmen do bring stuff to uHow do you make your mailman fall in love with you?
feed him.men love food.
Just be nice, get to know him. . . and then here is a crazy idea. . . . ask him out, so your relationship moves beyond your mailbox :)
ask him straight does he visit others in the same way!
Write him a sweet letter telling him how you feel and leave it on the top of your mail box.. obviously with his name on the front so he'll get it.

:)

good luck
You're gonna have to think of something to top the 300 other women he delivers packages and envelopes to everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment