Thursday 28 October 2010

How do you make someone fall in love with you when he made it clear the first time that he's not?

I really really like this guy and we have been friends since we were 13 years old. He's my bestfriend. He knows how I feel about him and he has told me that he just doesn't like me the way I do about him. Yes, he loves me but not as much as I would want him to. He just loves me enough to continue being friends.

But i still love him and God forbid it, I would wanna spend the rest of my life with him.

I'd read about how people would just make the people they like fall in love with them without being desperate. How do I do that? How do I make my bestfriend see that we can be more than friends for life but also consider that we could be life partners too?How do you make someone fall in love with you when he made it clear the first time that he's not?
You don't, instead you listen to HIS words that do actually mean something and learn to take no for an answer. How can you say you want to spend the rest of your life with a man whose word you clearly don't respect.How do you make someone fall in love with you when he made it clear the first time that he's not?
new hairdo, new perfume, wear only your best color and black, show more cleavage, wear wedges, and work on your abs even if they're already good






You can't. Let go and move on.
You can't make someone fall in love with you if they don't feel that way. I would suggest staying as really good friends and wait and see if it develops into something else but i would not put my life on hold just incase he decided he wanted me. Perhaps if you dated someone else he may realise that he loves you more than her first thought

Good luck
you cannot 'make' someone feel anything. he doesn't love you - let it go, or you'll end up in bunny-boiler territory.
Honey, you can't. You need to realize that part of loving someone is respecting their boundaries and that isn't always pleasant. In fact, sometimes it's downright painful. Your friend has told you what he's comfortable with, and you need to respect his decision. It is out of your hands.



You may also want to address how much time you're spending together, because clearly this is upsetting you and making you feel badly. So maybe the two of you should take a break so you can sort out your feelings.



I know it's hard, but think about it. You deserve a good partner who loves you just as much as you love him. In the end you wouldn't want to pressure your friend into a relationship because then you would never truly know that he did it out of love for you.



In time things will change as all things do. Put a little distance between you and you'll find that over time you aren't so unhappy about the way things are anymore. Then go out and find a man who is able to give you the love you crave and deserve.

1 comment:

COMMENT said...

I just want to give a quick advise to any one out there that is having difficulty in his or her relationship to contact Dr.Agbazara because he is the only one that is capable to bring back broken relationship or broken marriages within time limit of 48 hours. You can contact Dr.Agbazara by calling him on his mobile/ WhatsApp +2348104102662 or write him through his email at ( agbazara@gmail.com )

Post a Comment