Friday 22 October 2010

How to make him fall in love with me again?

I have a boyfriend, we are together since half a year. At the beginning i did not love him, but now i feel that i love him more than he does. I know that he does not want to break up, but he tried to make me jealous a couple of times. I want to make him love me without making him jealous.

I say this because i feel so unprotected and like i am used. I always have to do things to him that he wants (give him food, do whatever he wants in bed) and i feel like i dont receive anything for doing this to him. He said once, that he is so happy and he feels like he is treated like a king. I am getting tired of giving and giving.

His family is poor and i seem to give him everything that he does not get from his family.

I don't like the music he listens to either. And we always have to listen to what he wants and watch movies that he likes. If i try to put on some music that i like, he says it's crap. I feel somewhat like i'm his slave or more like a pleasure machine.

I think i'm his fool. I probably am... But the thing is that i never liked the boys who wanted to be with me and i never went out with them, so practically he's my first boyfriend. im' 20 now...

hope you can give me some good advice. thank you for that!

hugs and kisses for everyone!How to make him fall in love with me again?
U R IN LOVE OR JUST PLAIN STUPID USE THE INTERNET TO FIND WAYS TO COMMUNICATE UR FEELING 2 HIM IF HE UNDERSTANDS KEEP HIM IF NOT GIVE HIM TIME READDRESS IT IF NOT STILL...GUD BYE BROTHERHow to make him fall in love with me again?
Well i suggest that you tell him all what you've said in your question and after that say that you need a little break to think clearly and don't be scared of doing that, if he breaks up with you because of that ==%26gt; he doesn't care about you so it will be for your good, but there's a second option is that he really loves you but he just doesn't know how to show it or how to behave so that will be like a wake up call for him to act...

Remember do not say that you want to break up with him just say that you need some time to think about your relationship alone or away from him (this will make him fight for you if he loves you or will make him stay neutral if he doesn't care..)

1 comment:

COMMENT said...

I just want to give a quick advise to any one out there that is having difficulty in his or her relationship to contact Dr.Agbazara because he is the only one that is capable to bring back broken relationship or broken marriages within time limit of 48 hours. You can contact Dr.Agbazara by calling him on his mobile/ WhatsApp +2348104102662 or write him through his email at ( agbazara@gmail.com )

Post a Comment