Thursday 28 October 2010

In Dragon Age Origins, how do I make Leliana fall in love with me?

He current standing with me is +71, which is only considered to be ';Warm';.



I am a male human warrior, and I can not seem to get her to become interested in me. The only dialogue I get from her is ';I think you should go';, and ';Lets discuss something'; Obviously the first one is not what I need, and the second one only gives the option to say ';Nevermind, farewell'; or something like that/



Anyone know what to do?In Dragon Age Origins, how do I make Leliana fall in love with me?
Something most people forget is to camp before you travel to get to another location. Speak with her every time your at camp and be nice. Give her gifts while you are at camp.(she likes religion things like the symbols of Andraste) Eventually you can ask her about minstrels being spies in Orlais ask all questions possible. Then leave camp and when you get back to camp she will approach you an tell you that she lied to you... this will begin her personal quest. Go to Denerim to complete the quest (your choice how) Go to camp yet again she will approach you, be nice. You get a lot of points for her to like you. after you hit about +90 you can enter a relationship with her.....then you can go into her tent over and over and over to do....things..... I hope this helped I didn't want to spoil the perfect storyline for everyone so it was a little hard to explain.In Dragon Age Origins, how do I make Leliana fall in love with me?
I'm not sure you can do that but it would be cool if you can, because my dad has that game on his PC........just in case I believe that a rouge is way more better because you can be an assassin and you can be long range and meele..........(you can also do that when your a warrior and mage but a rouge has kinda an equal skill between melee and longrange)..........good luck..=)
It depends on some dialogue choices, if you do her personal quest, if you give her all items/gifts that are suited for her, etc. You need to get her approval up to about 100%.



There's some degree of continuing to play through the game to even find certain gift items. Earlier on, there's only so much you can do, and you have to keep playing to encounter the scenarios and items that can help you boost things further.

No comments:

Post a Comment