Thursday 28 October 2010

Is there any possible way to make someone fall in love with you?

There is this person I am totally in love with. The problem is he is a staff member, and I am a college student. This is sort of forbidden, i guess. But I know I love him, and I cant get him out of my head. Are there any ways to show him how much I care? I know we could work the situation out. Are there any ways to make someone fall in love with you?? Please help me I am going completly crazy.Is there any possible way to make someone fall in love with you?
Wow! You are brave; so I'm dying to know what happened and what his reaction was?? Please tell us...Is there any possible way to make someone fall in love with you?
I'd be feeling the same way if that happened. But now, is the time to move on; and don't forget that this will be another great lesson for you in life and it will only make you better and stronger ::) You go girl!!! (Keep your chin up). Go rent the movie ';Bandits'; (should cheer u up).

Report Abuse


You can't MAKE people fall in love with you.

They either do or don't



I'd say your chances aren't that good with this particular guy. Your already proclaiming your love for him and you haven't even been on a date?!



Aim for guys that aren't ';forbidden';, you know, the guys you actually interact with.
mabey you could invite him out for coffie and desert sometime. i don't see why you can't go out as friends and see where things go from there. good luck....
No it is impossible to MAKE it happen.



Respectful and caring behaviors help to get the ball rolling.



It is rather easy though to prevent someone from ever loving you, disrespectful words or actions....then you are history.
why don't you just get up some courage tell him how you feel...
Tell him there's something you find very original and interesting but you'd like to know what that is by going to lunch with him sometime. Keep it short; keep it casual; and don't tell him you love him till he tells you first in his own original way.

No comments:

Post a Comment