Friday 22 October 2010

How can i make him fall more in love with me?

me and boyfreind have been together for 4 months now and everything is going great .We fight sometimes but what relationship doesn't have it's little arguements?He finally told me that he was in love with me like a month ago and he's been making me so happy.But for the past 2 weeks he has been going out partying and not calling me.Like for us to hang out i have to call him and then on top of that i have to say i love you now.He is acting like he doesnt want to be with me.Is there a way i can make him fall in love with more or what? i just wish things would go back to normal does anybody know why he doing this?How can i make him fall more in love with me?
can not MAKE someone FALL in love with you...things change over time, his reasons for acting the way he is can be endless...but the question is, what will YOU DO NOW?

why don't you try going out and having some non bf related fun...venture off into your own avenues and you never know if you just might meet someone that will treat you better then your present bf that you been with for 4 months...moving on is a choice, so just THINK about it!

good luck, have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment